Feud/Angle of the Year 2016

HarmonicGenerator

Feud/Angle of the Year 2016  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

Which captivated you this year? Pick your favourite.

The contenders:

GOLDBERG VS LESNAR: Goldberg returned to WWE to be a superhero and defeat Brock Lesnar, and he does, in spectacular fashion, at Survivor Series.

THE BROKEN HARDYS SAGA: Encompassing Brother Nero, Broken Matt, drones, dilapidated boats, Senors, Maxels, Final Deletions, Decay, Great Wars, Total Nonstop Deletion...

STYLES VS CENA: AJ wants to beat John Cena and become the Face that runs the Place...

SASHA BANKS VS CHARLOTTE: An escalating rivalry for the Women's Title including Hell in a Cell, Falls Count Anywhere and an Iron Woman match.

STYLES VS REIGNS: Including AJ's friends Gallows and Anderson, and Roman's cousins the Usos...

MIZ VS DANIEL BRYAN: The Miz has issues with the SmackDown General Manager...

SAMOA JOE VS NAKAMURA: "REEEEEEEEEEGALLLLLLL! BRING ME NAKAMURA OR BRING ME MY CHAMPIONSHIP!"

DIY VS THE REVIVAL: A battle of underdogs and Top Guys for the NXT Tag Team Championships...

AJ VS AMBROSE: Featuring ultimate underdog James Ellsworth in a series of fights for the WWE Title.