Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2016 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: NXT Expanded a bit from previous years, which recurring weekly show, single episode, special documentary or episode, or general thing that's been on TV have you enjoyed most?
Brock Goldberg Posted January 1, 2016 Posted January 1, 2016 Lucha Underground! Fantastic first season. It had everything you could possibly want from a one hour wrestling show. Can't wait for season 2. Also enjoyed Breaking Ground.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2016 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2016 I went with NXT. I had to. It's a one hour show so I have time to watch it, for one thing, and it's the only wrestling TV I watch every week - and more importantly I want to watch it every week. Thursday mornings before work wouldn't be the same without it! I did think about voting for Wrestling Isn't Wrestling, but I followed Max Landis on twitter for a bit after watching it and he came across as a bit of a smug twat, so… NXT it is.
cmdeadpool Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 I am glad that NXT is winning as I do think it is the best wrestling program on at the moment. (Do love the new approach that Lucha Underground has brought) But it has to be Wrestling isn't Wrestling as it is just a brilliant movie is show non wrestling fans.
Recommended Posts