Monkey Madness Wrestling, York - Welcome to the Jungle

reychampion

• Paid Members

I too could probably walk to the venue in about half an hour (live in the Holgate area of York), but will have to miss this one due to likely being away. A shame when I'm always travelling over to Manchester or Lancashire, or down to London, for shows then there's one on my doorstep!

While it's still mainly all the same guys you can see on just about every other Yorkshire/north-east wrestling event, there's some decent talent on display and I hope to come along to any future Monkey shows.

• Paid Members

I too could probably walk to the venue in about half an hour (live in the Holgate area of York), but will have to miss this one due to likely being away. A shame when I'm always travelling over to Manchester or Lancashire, or down to London, for shows then there's one on my doorstep!

While it's still mainly all the same guys you can see on just about every other Yorkshire/north-east wrestling event, there's some decent talent on display and I hope to come along to any future Monkey shows.

If only you could get to Sheffield on the 10th lol

• Paid Members

Getting married on the 9th... ;-)

Getting married on the 9th... ;-)

Sounds like a good honeymoon lol

• 2 weeks later...

Results for Welcome to the Jungle last night, which was a great night of wrestling.

Pete Dunne beat Ryan Smile, Damian Dunne and Ace Matthew in an all action four way.

Joseph Conners beat Nathan Cruz in a back and forth matchup.

Liam Lazarus beat JD Boom in a amazing comedy matchup involving many inflatables, monkey interaction and loads of laughter.

Sean Only, Dan James & Ruby Summers beat The Proven and Violet O'Hara in a showcase of the future.

Martin Kirby beat Chris Brookes in a back and forth match where the veteran just beat the rising star.

El Ligero beat Stixx in and all action, hard-core brawl involving a mop, the women's toilet, books, the car park and outside interference.

One hell of a night and great action throughout. No set date for a future show for certain

Archived