BritWres Downloads

Chapter 10 is absolutely lovely looking as a download. Just finished watching Robinson vs. Andrews and I'm now on the aftermath. I felt that the match didn't really hit the high gear it probably should do for a tournament of that stature and both guy's best performances where in earlier rounds. Still, it's a cracking idea for a tournament and something I'm happy to see come back in 2014, especially with the 3 guys we now know are in there so far. Given the talent in the UK at the moment, I can't see them having trouble filling it. I'm pulling for a Davey Blaze appearance - the guy is charismatic and has a really good look.

I'm not sure what I think about downloading individual matches though - I've already skipped to Robinson/Andrews because that's what naturally interested me. I'd rather watch the whole show to get a feel of it, especially as PROGRESS fans make up chants that develop through the night. That said, it's my own fault for being tired and impatient so I have no idea why I'm complaining.

On a slightly related note, how bloody awesome has BritWres been this year? I've purchased the 2 massive ICW shows (which hopefully should arrive tomorrow or wednesday) and the 4FW Michinoku Pro event (which I have NO IDEA when it'll turn up), and am still eyeing up the PCW Weekender from November. So many guys that are actually better than their US Counterparts, which I couldn't have said during the 1PW heyday of 2006.

Archived