AWW - 'DangerZone' - Sun 26th May - Wolves Civic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. Honestly the first match may have been so good because it was somewhat of a surprise at how good it was.

The first match I felt really established Shanna in a "trial" situation. I would've liked to have seen what she brought to the table after she proved herself so well in the first.

Match #4 -

When we announced that Ring Of Honor star - Jay Lethal was coming to AWW, there were various opponents that we had in mind for the former TNA X Division star.

We only had one person in mind though, and that match has now been signed.

Nathan Cruz is one of the hottest prospects in the UK right now, not to mention one or the cockiest and most arrogant. The 'Showstealer' is a total prima donna, and is going to pull out all the stops to put a tick in his AWW win column.

This match is sure to be blow the roof off!

Tickets available now on wolvescivic.co.uk or skiddle.com

181636_512306805485585_1200802719_n.jpg

Shame with Sakura in the country you didn't do a rematch.

It was definately considered, but could they have topped the first match?

Hmm. Honestly the first match may have been so good because it was somewhat of a surprise at how good it was.

The first match I felt really established Shanna in a "trial" situation. I would've liked to have seen what she brought to the table after she proved herself so well in the first.

On the basis that I put that match together at the 11th hour so-to-speak so the pair didn't even communicate until at the venue (which is different to Japan plus take into the effect communication issues meaning it takes a little longer to go through the match) and that they had never worked together in a singles match (briefly against one another in a tag match in 2011) I honestly believe the answer is yes!

But just because AWW aren't doing it this time doesn't mean they can't do it again in the future should they choose. I'm sure Shanna vs Leah Von Dutch is going to be a good match, so much so that I'm even doing that match the day before at QOTR in Nottingham (with Emi Sakura this time versus Blue Nikita)! It's really a great weekend for women's wrestling matches and talent availability :-)

On the basis that I put that match together at the 11th hour so-to-speak so the pair didn't even communicate until at the venue (which is different to Japan plus take into the effect communication issues meaning it takes a little longer to go through the match) and that they had never worked together in a singles match (briefly against one another in a tag match in 2011) I honestly believe the answer is yes!

But just because AWW aren't doing it this time doesn't mean they can't do it again in the future should they choose. I'm sure Shanna vs Leah Von Dutch is going to be a good match, so much so that I'm even doing that match the day before at QOTR in Nottingham (with Emi Sakura this time versus Blue Nikita)! It's really a great weekend for women's wrestling matches and talent availability :-)

Plus, there is a possibility of a Shanna/Sakura re-match in the QOTR tournament.

Plus, there is a possibility of a Shanna/Sakura re-match in the QOTR tournament.

Should both make it to the final then yes it would be Sakura vs Shanna - and what a fitting finale that would be!

Match #5 -

On Sunday May 26th at 'DangerZone', the tattooed warrior T-Bone has been signed on to take on UK veteran, the 'Misfit' Jorge Castano!

After a stunning victory over Robbie Dynamite in February, the ever popular powerhouse steps back into an AWW ring for a first ever singles meeting between the two.

Hailing from Cali, Columbia - Jorge Castano makes his debut for AWW. The 'Misfit' made his professional debut back in 1997 and has battled and beaten people all over the UK and Europe ever since, most notibly in the Frontier Wrestling Alliance in the early to mid noughties.

400725_513509725365293_813732930_n.jpg

Match #6

In tag team action, Lee and Jim - The Hunter Brothers will take on the team of the 'New Sensation' Saul Adams and 'The Male Model' Kay Jutler.

The Hunter Brothers are arguably one the best tag teams plying their trade in the UK right now, and are coming off the back of a hard fought victory over The Lionhearts at 'Black Sunday'

They will be facing off against a team that knows no limits when it comes to ego and aggression.

The 'New Sensation' Saul Adams is a multiple times singles champion and was last seen in AWW defeating T-Bone in singles action.

Kay Jutler will be making his AWW debut, but is riding high at the moment having recently won the NBWA Championship in Banbury. 'The Male Model' has also competed on US Television for APW's 'Gym Wars', and is certainly one for the future.

This should prove to be another outstanding tag team match!

484682_514208155295450_1983310379_n.jpg

(Credit SWA for Saul Adams pic)

967202_518069698242629_1188517384_o.jpg

Quick results from last nights 'DangerZone' at Wolverhampton Civic Halls

T-Bone dft 'Misfit' Jorge Castano

'Portugals Perfect Athlete' Shanna dft Leah Von Dutch

AWW British Title Lumberjack Match -

'Wonderkid' Jonny Storm dft 'Messiah' Brandon Thomas to win the title.

Doug Williams dft Stixx via DQ

The Hunter Brothers dft 'New Sensation' Saul Adams/'The Male Model' Kay Jutler

Jay Lethal dft 'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz

AWW will return to The Wolverhampton Civic Halls on Sunday September 15th for the '10th Anniversary Show'

Archived