Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 24, 2013 Which was the best event of 2012?
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 24, 2013 All about King of Trios for me. Three great shows that summarised everything I love about wrestling that isn't Wrestlemania.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2013 Surprised to see Extreme Rules popping ahead of Wrestlemania in the poll. I liked both, but with Wrestlemania being Wrestlemania I expected it to have a similar affect to how Raw usually gets on in the TV polls, usually winning despite only having a few good bits.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 29, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 29, 2013 where is wrestle kingdom 6? Did you nominate it? No. Neither did anybody else.
TheBigBoot Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) I actually thought the 100th Raw might sneak this one if only because I presumed it was the only non-WrestleMania show that just about everyone will have seen whether they follow wrestling anymore or not (maybe even more so than WM). Edited January 30, 2013 by TheBigBoot
Recommended Posts