Big Time Wrestling School (Manchester)

Leones

Well of the two schools and I've attended both in the past....

Head Trainers: Damon Leigh/Johnnie Brannigan

GPW has been around the longest and runs monthly shows in Wigan. GPW also has trainers who have wrestled outside of the UK.

Graduates include: Joey Hayes (Hayes of course recently attended a tryout with WWE) Danny Hope and CJ Banks

Recent guest trainers include Robbie Brookside and Mikey Whiplash

Fully matted & padded area

20ft x 20ft permanently erected ring

Regular UK & American guest trainers

Nutrition and personal training experts ready to help and assist, based on site!

Friendly Atmosphere

Head Trainers: Dave Rayne/Zack Gibson

Futureshock run regular shows in Stockport.

Guest Trainers have included: Davey Richards and Joe E Legend

Graduates Include: Jack Gallagher, Cyanide, Sam Bailey

Annual camps hosted by some of the biggest stars in Wrestling today

Ring, matted area, juice bar, full weights and cardio gym, sunbeds and a sauna

4 sessions a week

Friendly Atmosphere

Any particular reason why you are leaning more towards Futureshock? Any feedback is welcome!

Big Time Wrestling don't actually exist. Run by a clown called Craig Spencer. Someone with next to no wrestling experience who tried advertising the school from our own actual address!! Madness.

If you're thinking of joining us, we take new students on 3 times a year and those trainees learn in groups of the same skillset. The dates available this year are: March 3rd, July 7th, November 3rd. And as Kristian rightly said, Joey Hayes most recently went for a WWE trial along with Tabu and Rio from The Island Brothers.

Between us and Futureshock, you're spoilt for good places to train in the North West.

Cheers guys, given me a lot to think about... I think attending both might be the way forward (if they're cool with it, of course).

And I was leaning toward Futureshock as it would mean I could start sooner and attend more often. I work in the centre so the weekday night session would be doable and it's not that difficult to get to either on the weekend.

Archived