Fight Club: Pro - NO DQ - 8th February

• Paid Members
Fair enough, lucky I'm local then. 256 bus FTW. If I do go to a show (daresay I will between now and emigration) I might actually finally say hello, gadge.

There's only a very small chance of me making it to FCP this side of WrestleMania, sadly. Wolverhampton and Friday night shows is a bad combination from here.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Mastiff vs. Seven has been announced yes, T-Bone challenged Clint Margera to an all out war type match and Clint accepted so just waiting for FCP to announce it. Like most FCP cards, really looking forward to see who MK faces

EZ

• Paid Members
I'm hoping for Spud vs Cabana, but I think Spud could be challanging MK since he won British Bootcamp.

Since Zack is around that weekend I'm really hoping that they finally do Hunters vs LDRS rematch.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Cabana is flying in on the morning of the 9th

MK v Gresham would be my bet , I hope that is the case !

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club: PRO - NO DQ

BRITISH STRONGSTYLE REMATCH

"BASTARD" DAVE MASTIFF vs TRENT SEVEN

This match has been over one year in the making.

At RESOLUTION 2012 these two met one on one for the first time. The result was a time limit draw with Mastiff knocking Trent out cold as the timer struck zero.

This time....

NO TIME LIMIT...

NO DQ...

BRITISH STRONG STYLE

#bastard

#trainfightwin

#NODQ

CLINT MARGERA vs T-BONE

The call out was answered this past week and management have made it official.

These two will meet face to face, one on one at NO DQ.

Can the cage contain these two brawlers?

Has Margeras mind set changed after the INFINITY 2012 win?

Find out at

the planet nightclub 08-02-12

#NODQ

#trainfightwin

Having no Colt sucks :( Round this card off with MK vs Gresham, LDRS vs Hunters 2 and Spud vs Brookes then i will be happy :thumbsup: Saying that is Brookes even in the country?

#DMW

If there's no Cabana I can really see Spud vs MK. After winning British Bootcamp I can imagine Spud coming out and saying that proves he is worth a title shot, and pretty much trash talking himself into the shot, especially if Spud wont be around as much moving forward.

Gresh is an excellent shout too, as MK and Gresh have phenominal chemistry together.

44354_10151405434744557_830274199_n.jpg

Fight Club: PRO - CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MK McKINNAN vs "ROCKSTAR" SPUD

After recently winning TNA British Boot Camp, "The Rockstar" has been in the ear of management. His title match has been granted for NO DQ.

MK has had a ground breaking start to his tenure as Fight Club: PRO Champion..

He battled NJPW Jnr Heavyweight Champion - Prince Devitt to a 30 minute draw then defeated the challenging Trent Seven at Fight Club: PRO - THREE.

His next opponent was Adam Cole at PROJECT MAYHEM 2 as these two tore strips off each other all over the planet nightclub in what was one of the matches of the year.

Then McKinnan moved on to the final show of the year... where the returning Eddie Edwards upped the stakes and challenged MK in a breath taking ladder match. With one specific comment coming from the onlooking crowd of, "it was like watching a computer game!" Outstanding was McKinnan in defending once more his title.

So now its the departing Spud who stands in his way.

Will the champion continue his defiant streak?

Or will the Rockstar take the belt not only from McKinnan but from Fight Club: PRO itself?

Be there.

08-02-13

Wolverhampton

#trainfightwin

#britishstrongstyle

Archived