WWE/ECW/TNA Legend Raven performing stand up comedy in London

nate

Used to watch a mate of mines band in this boozer, good pub. Will more than likely head down for this, somewhat a fan of Raven and should be a fun night.

Great - look forward to seeing you there. I agree, it's one of the better pubs in London for comedy and music. Small enough to be intimate but not cramped, easy enough to get to and nice staff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone going to this on Tuesday? Looking forward to it.

Nate do you know if there is a chance to meet Raven, want him to sign my WWE enclopedia.

I wrote an email asking the same thing and got this back.... :thumbsup:

Thanks for getting in touch. There is no official meet and greet organised but it's a small venue and if possible Raven should be available to meet fans/sign autographs/take pictures etc...

I can't guarantee it 100% but I would be very surprised if you didn't get the chance to meet him.

Hopefully see you tonight

Regards

Nathan

Went to this last night, As I said previously The Good ship is a cracking venue, although im glad I got there early enough to get a seat.

The stand up acts were pretty funny, wrestling jokes to a wrestling crowd is always a hit imo.

I thought Ravens stand up was pretty terrible, It really was Raven doing stand up, with only 2 wrestling stories, some of his material was pretty lame, which mainly consisted of dick jokes and women he has slept with.

However the Q & A was awesome, Raven is always one of those guys who comes across really well and he opened the floor up for well over a hour, for

Went to this last night, As I said previously The Good ship is a cracking venue, although im glad I got there early enough to get a seat.

The stand up acts were pretty funny, wrestling jokes to a wrestling crowd is always a hit imo.

I thought Ravens stand up was pretty terrible, It really was Raven doing stand up, with only 2 wrestling stories, some of his material was pretty lame, which mainly consisted of dick jokes and women he has slept with.

However the Q & A was awesome, Raven is always one of those guys who comes across really well and he opened the floor up for well over a hour, for

Archived