PPW's "FINAL WARNING" -CANCELLED

ChrisPPW

Hi Guys

Unfortunately, for (positive) personal reasons that I'm not able to go into right now. I'm no longer in a position to put the time/effort in to effectively run PPW.

Can't really offer much more in way of detail atm.

Thanks for understanding

Its been a blast - and never say never..... but its probably never

Thanks

Chris

The website says the show is on the 16th.

Just double checked, and you're right, we missed one of the 16ths when we moved the date. I can 100% confirm however it is definitely on the 23rd :)

I will change it when I'm back in the office.

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris

PPW

Taken from www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk...

The Battle between Team PPW and Team Venue71 continues with "Pick Your Poison" Challenge

Not willing to go down without a fight, Team PPW Captain - British Born Steele - threw down the gauntlet to Lord Graham Thomas III this week, challenging him to a "Pick Your Poison" series of matches...

pickpoison1.png

...and the Team Venue71 Captain [reluctantly] accepted the challenge!!

On November 23rd, each Captain will face an opponent of the OTHER Captain's choosing, as the battle of one-up-manship continues on, and Lord Graham Thomas III has promised to reveal his choice of opposition for BBS very soon!!

*** KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE FOR MORE BIG NEWS ON THE ROAD TO FINAL WARNING - INCLUDING THE TWO HUGE ANNOUNCMENTS FOR PICK YOUR POISON ***

For more information / to buy tickets:

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

chris.phoenixprowrestling@gmail.com

Hi Guys

Lots of big news :thumbsup:

See first post for the full details but here is the summary:

- 2nd date added to make it a weekend of shows in West Brom and Handsworth, Birmingham!!

- Former WWE Superstar and the star of ITV's Celebrity Wrestling JOE E LEGEND will be competing on both nights!!

- Training Seminar with JOE E LEGEND on November 24th in Handsworth, Birmingham - LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK EARLY!!

For all the details see post one or visit www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

Thanks

Chris

PPW

Hi Guys

Unfortunately, for (positive) personal reasons that I'm not able to go into right now. I'm no longer in a position to put the time/effort in to effectively run PPW.

Can't really offer much more in way of detail atm.

Thanks for understanding

Its been a blast - and never say never..... but its probably never

Thanks

Chris

Just a quick one - on the back of this we're offering a one time offer to anyone who was looking to attend these PPW shows the chance to attend our show on the same weekend, just one hour away from where PPW was being held!

E-mail thebear@great-bear-promotions.co.uk with the subject 'PPW' for a discount on tickets and to ensure you still can see live British wrestling that weekend!

• Paid Members
Just a quick one - on the back of this we're offering a one time offer to anyone who was looking to attend these PPW shows the chance to attend our show on the same weekend, just one hour away from where PPW was being held!

E-mail thebear@great-bear-promotions.co.uk with the subject 'PPW' for a discount on tickets and to ensure you still can see live British wrestling that weekend!

Which way?

Archived