Custom Cover Artwork

DarloKid

Hi there guys,

have been buying some dvds from IVP videos and also planning to get a few from some traders, but i hate discs lying about so box them up, i thought to start this thread to see if there is anyone who creates custom cover art and would be willing to make some covers. Basically am looking for people to do this just out of sheer enjoyment and as a hobby and not wanting cash ha!

Could be useful for others who are seeking some covers for there blank boxes sitting on their shelf !

at the moment am after a best of Kota Ibushi dvd cover to be made if anyone is game to make one :)

DJ Kris has done some good ones, and Edgar the Slouch knows people who produce cool ones for season sets and stuff. There’s definitely a lot of this kind of stuff out there. I think there’s actually a specific forum for making and sharing custom wrestling video sleeves somewhere online too, which if I remember correctly was UK based.

cool ill have a look round. If i leave discs in the plastic wallets i loose them and then when i box them up i hate having a shelf full of blank black boxes lol, bet ya can tell am a right fussy cunt lol

I know there are a few sites about who do random custom covers for old WWF, WCW and ECW events and so on, just type custome dvd wrestling covers in GOogle or something similar and a few sites will show up.

Oh and on the note of covers I have that 6 disk ECW Best of the Arena set, got it from a guy off ebay and it's all rewrite and no cover art or anything, just in plastic wallets, just wondered if anyone knew if the covers were knocking about online anywhere or happened to have any covers scanned onto their computer for them as I bought some boxes from Poundland? Thanks!

I know there are a few sites about who do random custom covers for old WWF, WCW and ECW events and so on, just type custome dvd wrestling covers in GOogle or something similar and a few sites will show up.

Oh and on the note of covers I have that 6 disk ECW Best of the Arena set, got it from a guy off ebay and it's all rewrite and no cover art or anything, just in plastic wallets, just wondered if anyone knew if the covers were knocking about online anywhere or happened to have any covers scanned onto their computer for them as I bought some boxes from Poundland? Thanks!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61CP...L500_AA300_.jpg - you mean this, but in normal form... be pretty hard to find,

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61CP...L500_AA300_.jpg - you mean this, but in normal form... be pretty hard to find,

Yeah, that's the one, spent ages looking about for it but gave up and tried to design my own but then realised it's too difficult trying to create a DVD cover, especially when I don't have a good program like Photoshop (only really have Paint) and the original is awesome looking anyway.

Archived