CWA - 'Origins' 25th August, Maidstone, Kent

grinningdemon

'STEAMPUNK SUPERSTAR' DEVIN BYRNE

v

? w Gabe Grey (Damned Nation)

Whose Devin Byrne? where else does he wrestler?

And I'm hoping for Dragon Aisu, shame it's the same day as futureshock & triple x :(

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sixth Match Announced

Debut of Marmot

SHA SAMUELS

vs

MARMOT

With the enforced date change of the show, Marmot found himself booked without his tag-team partner Terry 'Moose' Frasier. Not wanting him to miss out I re-booked him to debut with a singles match against a fellow trainee. However, due to interference with the bookings from co-founder and leader of the 'Jackal Pack', Jack Lawrence, Marmot finds himself with a gargantuan task.

Up against Sha, one would imagine that Marmot may find his first foray into the world of professional wrestling a somewhat painful one.

The Card in 1 post

SINGLES QUALIFIERS

Danny Garnell vs Will Ospreay

Jon Ryan vs Kurupt

Lion Kid vs T-Bone

SINISTER SIX WAY

Majik with Gabe Grey vs Jimmy Havoc vs Devin Byrne vs Iestyn Rees vs Rob Cage vs Damned Nation member #2

TAG ACTION

Bhangra Knights vs Project Ego

ROOKIE DEBUT

Marmot vs Sha Samuels

3-WAY TITLE ELIMINATION MATCH between the three qualifier winners

Just to top off the card we've added an additional match to the singles qualifiers going theough to what is now a 4-way elimination title match.

ZACK SABRE JR

vs

NOAM DAR

Two of the UK's hottest properties go head to head in this qualifier for the 4-way match later in the evening. We couldn't launch a Kent based fed without ZSJ and Noam Dar will certainly test his abilities to the fullest

The Card in 1 post

SINGLES QUALIFIERS

Noam Dar vs Zack Sabre Jr

Danny Garnell vs Will Ospreay

Jon Ryan vs Kurupt

Lion Kid vs T-Bone

SINISTER SIX WAY

Majik with Gabe Grey vs Jimmy Havoc vs Devin Byrne vs Iestyn Rees vs Rob Cage vs Damned Nation member #2

TAG ACTION

Bhangra Knights vs Project Ego

ROOKIE DEBUT

Marmot vs Sha Samuels

4-WAY TITLE ELIMINATION MATCH between the three qualifier winners

I'd love to go this show but it's the same day as Futureshock having Davey vs Gallagher and I already have tickets for that. With that and Triple X all running the same day is so gutting to have to choose. So far I think although other cards have some great guys and matches this show has the strongest line up overall.

Love the poster, it's awesome.

So far I think although other cards have some great guys and matches this show has the strongest line up overall.

Love the poster, it's awesome.

Thanks for the praise, just looking to transfer the work involved into ticket sales now.

Also the comic that'll be released on the day (detailing the training of Marmot) is nearly finished and co-founder Jack Lawrence is now seriously considering a ongoing webcomic to continue storylines between shows.

Archived