Travelling to UK Shows

DarloKid

Hi there guys.

I thought id start this thread, in the aid to help those who want to get to events but carn't because of travel and the potential cost or not having the means to get there in the first place.

Am from Darlington based in the North East so its a pain getting to shows/ the cost of petrol is too much to travel down by me self to a show out of the North-East area.

Am planning a trip to the August 19th southside show, Fye who is a member on here also is coming down so there should be a couple spaces spare in my car if anyone is game. I was wanting to get to the PCW Anniversary show but carnt get the day off graft, but in the future want to get to one of their shows and more NGW shows and more shows across the country in general, id be willing to drive, or we could split the driving, i drive to one show, someone else who drives can drive to the next etc

Car sharing will be miles cheaper then trains etc and as a result be able to get to more shows etc

Please note this thread is not just for people in the North-East and my benefit, other people from around the country should post in here and see if they can organize car shares from their area to shows.

Also if some of you promoters on here could help and direct people who may have trouble getting to events to this thread would be a massive help

cheers

DarloKid

• Paid Members
Hi there guys.

I thought id start this thread, in the aid to help those who want to get to events but carn't because of travel and the potential cost or not having the means to get there in the first place.

Am from Darlington based in the North East so its a pain getting to shows/ the cost of petrol is too much to travel down by me self to a show out of the North-East area.

Am planning a trip to the August 19th southside show, Fye who is a member on here also is coming down so there should be a couple spaces spare in my car if anyone is game. I was wanting to get to the PCW Anniversary show but carnt get the day off graft, but in the future want to get to one of their shows and more NGW shows and more shows across the country in general, id be willing to drive, or we could split the driving, i drive to one show, someone else who drives can drive to the next etc

Car sharing will be miles cheaper then trains etc and as a result be able to get to more shows etc

Please note this thread is not just for people in the North-East and my benefit, other people from around the country should post in here and see if they can organize car shares from their area to shows.

Also if some of you promoters on here could help and direct people who may have trouble getting to events to this thread would be a massive help

cheers

DarloKid

Weird as I was reading this I was having a chat with a mate who knows Fye and wants to come to Supremacy - I'll hook you up buddy , thats 3 of you so a third of petrol is far better than a full tank ;)

Hi there guys.

cheers

DarloKid

Weird as I was reading this I was having a chat with a mate who knows Fye and wants to come to Supremacy - I'll hook you up buddy , thats 3 of you so a third of petrol is far better than a full tank ;)

Text me or PM me who it is mate, I dont travel with any old riff raff ya know :laugh:

• Paid Members
Hi there guys.

cheers

DarloKid

Text me or PM me who it is mate, I dont travel with any old riff raff ya know :laugh:

so many come backs ......... lol

it's your poster boy ;)

Archived