ICW: Insane In The Membrane!

Sunday 1st July 2012

The Garage

Glasgow City Center

579530_10151184191275620_1357104908_n.jpg

Already confirmed:

Scottish World Of Sport Match

389320_10151183975815620_2076278699_n.jpg

5 x 3 minute rounds. End of each round each wrestler downs a shot and a triple Jack D.

575641_10151183983170620_438873891_n.jpg

ALSO next round of tag title tournament and Jack Jester takes on Mikey Whiplash in a match of Jester choosing! - more details on that match TBC!

AND A special apperance by Scottish legend Drew McDonald!

301888_10151149587320620_785308412_n.jpg

Also confirmed: NEW ICW Champion Red Lightning, Lionheart, B.T Gunn, Andy Wild, ICW Zero G Champion Noam Dar, The Bucky Boys, The S.T.I's, The Wee Man, Kid Fite, Joe Coffey and many more!

Tickets on sale NOW at our website www.InsaneWrestling.co.uk, The Bay(142 West Regent Street) and The Solid Rock. Free entry to The Garage after the show till 3am.

***This show will be recorded of TV!***

Looking forward to see if Grado gets a title shot - may be the biggest underdog match since Barry Horowitz!!

It's the Grado rap...I'll pat myself on the back

Don't fake the funk on the nasty dunk...Shaq attack!

• 3 weeks later...

Right, the full card is almost out for this... I say almost, because you always wind up with surprises.

ICW Championship

Red Lightning © vs. BT Gunn

ICW Zero G Championship

Noam Dar © vs. Christopher vs. Andy Wild

ICW Tag Team Title Quarter Final

The Bucky Boys vs. Kid Fite and Johnny Moss

ICW Tag Team Title Quarter Final

STI vs. Joe and Mark Coffey

Last Man Standing Match

Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Jester

Scottish World of Sport Rules Match

Chris Renfrew vs. Jimmy Havoc

James Scott vs. Wolfgang

So yeah, every match looks amazing. LMS and the main event are the big ones for me though, and as always, The Bucky Boys match is all sorts of intriguing. Has to be a Buckys vs. STI final though.

Results

STI beat the Coffeys

Andy Wild defeated Noam Dar and Christopher to win the ICW Zero G Championship

James Scott vs. Wolfgang went to a no contest when James Scott refused to fight

The Offical Community (Damien O Conor , Jamie Feerick and Scott Maverick) defeated Drew McDonald, Wolfgang and Grado

Last Man Standing Match

Mikey Whiplash defeated Jack Jester

Chris Renfrew vs. Jimmy Havoc ended in a time limit draw

The Bucky Boys defeated Kid Fite and Johnny Moss

Lionheart defeated James Scott

Red Lightning beat BT Gunn to retain the ICW title

More detailed review tonight

I thinks it was one of the best shows we have ever ran and weve ran some fuckin crackers in our time, I'm sure the cum doctor and ajs will fill you all in with reviews but going back to segment with the 6 man tag it was a personal highlight for me seeing Drew McDonald in ICW, he came out and got the same respectful clap Iceman got when he walked out afew shows ago for his retirement match but when ofcom hit the ring and ran ICW down an Drew grabbed the mic and called them a shower of arseholes then told nikki he was gonna smash her back doors in the place fell in love with him. Such a great guy to have in the locker room as well, what british wrestling should be all about. I take great pride in the fact that ICW draws using homegrown talent.

I thinks it was one of the best shows we have ever ran and weve ran some fuckin crackers in our time, I'm sure the cum doctor and ajs will fill you all in with reviews

Subtle Mr Dallas ;)

More subtle that the promo you did to start the show, where Dallas hung MyChannel out to dry, he then introduced Red Lightning who then Brawled with BT Gunn

STI beat the Coffeys

Good Opener, STi slagged off the fans to revert to full heels whilst the Coffeys did their tweener ass kicking. Nothing revolutionary but the right team won (considering one half of the Coffeys is off out of the country soon)

Andy Wild defeated Noam Dar and Christopher to win the ICW Zero G Championship

An early cracker, Christopher looked good before Renfrew came out to chase him off. Dar and Wild were the same as always, great chemistry, even if it was more of a dance in places. Wild finally wins the Zero G title, was about time the belt was off Dar.

James Scott vs. Wolfgang went to a no contest when James Scott refused to fight

James Scott cut a promo that left no one in doubt that there will be a match in the future.

The Offical Community (Damien O Conor , Jamie Feerick and Scott Maverick) defeated Drew McDonald, Wolfgang and Grado

Holy Shit. Drew comes out to do a promo when offcom come out where they introduce the new members of Offcom, Musso and O'Conor . Drew then insults Nicola Storm leading to 5 on 1 beatdown, Wolfgang comes to save, turns to a 5 on 2 beatdown then Grado enters and an improtu 6 man is made (when Grado was announced the crowd exploded) great entertaining match, James Scott interferes to give Offcom the victory.

Last Man Standing Match

Mikey Whiplash defeated Jack Jester

This was the most violent match I have seen live. Jester took a battering , and with Whiplash no one (not even the refs) were safe. A great story with Jester refusing to stay down even after taking all the abuse he did, eventually a top rope firemans carry slam onto a barbwire board ended the match, even then it took a fast count.

Chris Renfrew vs. Jimmy Havoc ended in a time limit draw

Great fun and great violence, the draw left people wanting more, expect a rematch.

The Bucky Boys defeated Kid Fite and Johnny Moss

Great match, the super doomsday device was unforgettable and Mossy in particular looked extremely menacing. Expect the tag team final to main event the next show.

Lionheart defeated James Scott

Quick impromtu match, James Scott tried to convince Lionheart to join him only for Lionheart to attack him. Wolfgang ran interferance to give Lionheart the win, too quick in my opinion , but at least it got Lionheart on the card.

Red Lightning beat BT Gunn to retain the ICW title

More an angle than a match, Dallas inadvertantly costing Gunn the match. Gunn "quit" the company afterward.

Great show, took the violence that had been limited since the MyChannel switch and presented it in one great lump. Some excellent matches and more intrigue for the next show. Made even more so by the announcement of the Title match. Lightining vs GRADO

• 1 month later...

Just watched the entire show on Youtube.

Firstly, a bit thank you to Mark Dallas for uploading the video, and a big congratulations on the success of the show.

The show itself was really good in my opinion. Seeing Drew Macdonald in ICW was great, a true legend in British Wrestling.

Great Stuff from all involved, personally loved the Last Man Standing match. Fucking cracker of a match, makes me wish I'd seen it live!

Thought the Triple Threat could have been so much better. Not sure how it looked live but seeing Andy Wild Selling his leg towards the end but then hitting a few superkicks in a row seemed a bit pish!

Christopher was very impressive, Noam was his usual self...nothing new.

Feerick and Maverick done well working such a big match with proper Scottish mainstays O Conner and Wolfgang. Not to mention Drew Macdonald.

Grado is Awesome....

Johnny Moss is a Monster, Kid Fite proved why he is a proper good worker in the European Scene.

BT Gunn...Hoping we don't see the last of him in ICW, I really don't.

Overall the show was good enough to make me seriously consider going to ALL ICW shows in the future.

Well Done Mark!

Archived