Rank UK Promotions

the munchies

only going from what i've seen live and in no particular order-all star, ravenhill promotions, 4fw, ipw and csf.

I thought the whole point of ranking things is to put them in a particular order?
to be honest i think the order i've put them is actually how i'd rank them.

How do you rank a wrestling promotion, on shows per year, whether they make money or personal choice, its like trying to determine who is a big football club who is not. Allstar are the biggest and best bar none and for longevity Premier must be second, but obviously everyone will say their own personal favourite promotion.

In what order would you rank the current UK promotions? Who is the number one promotion in your eyes. Maybe give top 5 with reasons. Do you consider the amount of shows they run, quality of shows, production values, imports, a couple of promotions have TV so does that make them the biggest? How would you rank them?

Subtletroll.jpg

In what order would you rank the current UK promotions? Who is the number one promotion in your eyes. Maybe give top 5 with reasons. Do you consider the amount of shows they run, quality of shows, production values, imports, a couple of promotions have TV so does that make them the biggest? How would you rank them?

Subtletroll.jpg
Sorry mate just a question put out there, maybe you could try answering it for me, as i have said many discussions take place about what makes a football team big, attendance, trophies, history, same as wrestling promotions we would all think ours is best.

Archived