Training in Newcastle Area?

C-Rock

Not sure if I'm putting this topic in the right place but I'm just wondering if there are any training schools in Newcastle?

I did train with wZw for 3 year but I havent taken a bump in nearly 4 years and I'm really wanting to get back into training. Last I heard IWF isn't around anymore so I'm guessing there training doesn't happen now either?

Anybody know of other training schools in Newcastle.

Appreciate it Thanks!

• Paid Members

CRW ('Complete Revolutionary Wrestling') is based up there and offers training. That's how they started running shows, I believe, using their own trainees. They had a fair few shows in 2011, but I haven't seen/heard anything about them in 2012, so not sure if they are still running.

3CW on Teesside is little a bit further away but, again, they haven't been seen or heard from in 2012.

3CW are still around but currently under going a management shake up but they will be back sooner rather than later haha, and there training school is currently closed but should be opening it's doors again soon!

Not sure if I'm putting this topic in the right place but I'm just wondering if there are any training schools in Newcastle?

I did train with wZw for 3 year but I havent taken a bump in nearly 4 years and I'm really wanting to get back into training. Last I heard IWF isn't around anymore so I'm guessing there training doesn't happen now either?

Anybody know of other training schools in Newcastle.

Appreciate it Thanks!

Chris, AJ runs a gym in North Shields, get in touch with him, I think he's the most experienced trainer currently running in the north east and you already know some of the lads so cant go wrong

Cheers Fye, ill drop by sometime, even just to see some of the lads. Its been a good few years since I did anything since wZw stopped running, really wanting to get back into things. Have you got details of were the training is and what days its on?

Cheers Fye, ill drop by sometime, even just to see some of the lads. Its been a good few years since I did anything since wZw stopped running, really wanting to get back into things. Have you got details of were the training is and what days its on?

Archived