Laptop Help

Dan Williams

Hey Just wondering if anyone with any computing knowledge can help me solve this one, My laptop speakers packed up a few weeks ago and I bought some external usb powered ones which were working fine until today, now I cannot get any sound whatsoever apart from on iTunes. Also my computer goes into melt down when I try and load youtube which as that also only started today I'm guessing is connected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I was guessing it isn't good, spilt vodka and red bull on it around 6 months ago and since then every so often something goes a bit iffy with it, managed to get sound back for now by turning off and turning back on again 30 mins later, see how long it lasts.

You didn't upgrade to this new 'Flash Player 11.3.300.214 Beta 1' yesterday by any chance? Cause its faulty and causing audio loss especially on Youtube. Either way I'd suggest resetting to the last System Restore point before it went wrong and see if that cures it first.

Failing that you might have to uninstall the audio driver, then do a couple of reboots to reinstall it. GTS - Google That Shit. Good luck anyway.

Archived