Sky Anytime + on demand

DarloKid

I dont know if this should be merged with the netflix vs lovefilm thread, but anyways i set this up in the back room today by ethernet cable,first thoughts are that its ok but not the best for tv shows but for movies it appears great.

I was expecting full seasons of sopranos etc instead they only show a few episodes on a catch up type basis, what are everyone elses thoughts on Sky anytime +

• Paid Members
I dont know if this should be merged with the netflix vs lovefilm thread, but anyways i set this up in the back room today by ethernet cable,first thoughts are that its ok but not the best for tv shows but for movies it appears great.

I was expecting full seasons of sopranos etc instead they only show a few episodes on a catch up type basis, what are everyone elses thoughts on Sky anytime +

From what I gather, Sky + Anytime is basically the same stuff as what you get on Sky Go on your laptop and the xbox. Not saying that's not good, it's great, but TV shows are normally on a catch up basis (normally a few weeks back).

It would be great if it were full seasons of shows from the beginning though.

The movies are the best thing about as you get about 90% of Sky's catalogue to choose from.

• Paid Members
yeah the movies are good however on further inspection you have to pay for alot of the movies as well, suppose its a decent thing to have as its free, i might buy a cheap wifi box thing instead of paying the

Archived