UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

sorry i haven't been around to play my games, having to work a lot at the minute. I will be availabe wed/thu afternoon before 6 then im free from friday to monday. If you can let me know best time to play you i'll make myself available.

I should be about after 2.30ish this afternoon. What's the best time before six for you to play? (I'll pm this to you as well)

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry i haven't been around to play my games, having to work a lot at the minute. I will be availabe wed/thu afternoon before 6 then im free from friday to monday. If you can let me know best time to play you i'll make myself available.

i'm off work tomorrow, so i can be on before 5. i'm fishing first thing so is 3pm ok.

Great read that! :laugh:

Middlesbrough 0-3 Manchester United Messi, Lopez, Ronaldo

Manchester United keep up the good form with victory over Middlesbrough. Lionel Messi scored with a shot that smashed the post before going in, a true net buster. It remained 1-0 at the break. Lisandro Lopez doubled the lead slotting past Pepe Reina before Cristiano Ronaldo completed the win in similar fashion. Middlesbrough spurned about 4 chances with Etoo firing wide. Reina was the man of the match and there is no surprise in that as United on this day could have scored 10 if it wasn't for the shot stopper.

Hey mate....I should be able to catch up with you sometime between 5 and 6 on thursday?

I love how TapOut actually believes I don't want to play him. Yes I work unsociable hours but it hasn't prevented me playing any of my previous fixtures. Ask anyone I have played this season whether or not I have made a conscious effort to play my games. I was told that if me and C/WMark please! didn't play our game last week I would get the 3 points because I was the one putting all the effort in to arrange our game. The same guy who gave me my toughest game last season. I made sure I still played him despite him having a much stronger squad and despite him being one of the better players in recent times. The same guy that beat you. I will keep in contact with you and hopefully get our game played by the end of the week.

I love how TapOut actually believes I don't want to play him. Yes I work unsociable hours but it hasn't prevented me playing any of my previous fixtures. Ask anyone I have played this season whether or not I have made a conscious effort to play my games. I was told that if me and C/WMark please! didn't play our game last week I would get the 3 points because I was the one putting all the effort in to arrange our game. The same guy who gave me my toughest game last season. I made sure I still played him despite him having a much stronger squad and despite him being one of the better players in recent times. The same guy that beat you. I will keep in contact with you and hopefully get our game played by the end of the week.

I thought moaning was meant to be my trademark? I said I wouldnt be posting on here with my opinions and views anymore, so your trying to make it look like your making a "conscious effort" to play our match and im not, when in reality I have been PM'ing you since the day the match was anounced.

I thought moaning was meant to be my trademark? I said I wouldnt be posting on here with my opinions and views anymore, so your trying to make it look like your making a "conscious effort" to play our match and im not, when in reality I have been PM'ing you since the day the match was anounced.

I can honestly say that I wasn't trying to make out that I am the one putting the effort in playing our game whereas in fact you are the 1st guy this season who has initiated playing 1 of my fixtures. My point is you reportedly said to your buddy that I'm avoiding playing you which isn't the case whatsoever. We both know each others availability and sunday evening will probably be the most suitable day for the both of us.

I can honestly say that I wasn't trying to make out that I am the one putting the effort in playing our game whereas in fact you are the 1st guy this season who has initiated playing 1 of my fixtures. My point is you reportedly said to your buddy that I'm avoiding playing you which isn't the case whatsoever. We both know each others availability and sunday evening will probably be the most suitable day for the both of us.

His buddy? By that do you mean moi? I wouldn't call us buddies.....anyway, as stated in the disclaimer at the top some of what was reported was twisted, added and plagurised for shits and giggles so don't quote Tapout on that 100%. Now play nice boys.

Archived