BWP Adults Only Fight Night - 03 March 2012 - Wrexham

BWP-Wrestling

404654_10150527860267438_44837057437_8798650_488855665_n.jpg

Britannia Wrestling Promotions Owner & Chief Mr Steve Saxon has announced the first match for the first ever Adults Only show BWP Fight Night @ Liquid Nightclub Wrexham on Saturday 03 March 2012.

385138_10150528349232438_44837057437_8800293_554912557_n.jpg

Shaun 'The Hammer' Davis Vs Dave Rayne

Further match and show details are available at the official Britannia Wrestling Promotions website and via the Facebook Events Page

More matches to be announced shortly .....

The two girls are twin sisters from Ireland, Leah and Kasey Owens - they are stopping of in Wales on their way to Japan for Zero One.

So yes, they will be wrestling at this show - against each other!

VIDEO LINK: http://vimeo.com/25144180

From the poster and the description saying 'the night will be sexy' i was expecting them to be in a bra and panties match! So it's good to hear they are skilled wrestlers and will actually put on a match. Hopefully the crowd will care.

From the poster and the description saying 'the night will be sexy' i was expecting them to be in a bra and panties match! So it's good to hear they are skilled wrestlers and will actually put on a match. Hopefully the crowd will care.

Proper women, proper wrestling - however .... this is a special 4 hour show .... so there is PLENTY more to be announced in the coming days and weeks. We look forward to meeting you on 03 March, please do make yourself known to us when you arrive. It's always a pleasure to have the UKFF'ers attend our shows.

Proper women, proper wrestling - however .... this is a special 4 hour show .... so there is PLENTY more to be announced in the coming days and weeks. We look forward to meeting you on 03 March, please do make yourself known to us when you arrive. It's always a pleasure to have the UKFF'ers attend our shows.

Good to hear. I'm unable to attend due to other shows clashing on that date and it's in Wales, so bit of a trek for me, i'm afraid.

Will this show be filmed for DVD?

Archived