Which in Your House Featured

C-Rock

Iv just watched a match on youtube that I have never seen before, Bret and Bulldog vs Vader and Patriot, I think its a flag match but it ends with a pinfall win for Bret and Bulldog which was bizzare...just wondering which In Your House this was from it had the logos around they arena etc so I pressume it might have been a dark match main-event or something...

Thanks

Iv just looked at the info on wikipedia its stipulation was a flag match...I didn't realise they could end with a pin-fall...always pressumed it ended when a person (or in this case member of the team) captured the flag.

If I recall correctly i am sure they changed the rules of that match on the night due to injuries. I think two or more of the participants had injuries which prevented them from climbing for the flag, but I maybe completely wrong.

Edit: From Wiki:

WWF Champion Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith took on The Patriot and Vader in a tag-team match that followed the eight man tag. Originally scheduled to be a capture-the-flag match, where the object was to go to the opponent's corner and grab their country's flag (Canada's or America's) to win, this was changed to allow for pinfalls and submissions due to all four competitors entering the match with injuries. The changed enabled Hart to roll-up The Patriot and pin him for the victory. After the match both members of the American team assaulted their opponents.

Archived