PBW - 2012 SHOW THREAD

PBW_ROSS

Fancam footage from our Dumbarton Burgh Hall main event featuring BT Gunn vs Bad Bones for the PBW title can now be seen on our youtube page by clicking on the link below folks, more matches will be added this year so please subscribe and spread the word.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'With our final live show before our summe break now just over one week away we can now reveal the final 3 matches to be added to the card that include the PBW debut of The Coffey Brothers aswell as the PBW debut of up and coming Fife based wrestler 'The Reaver' Taylor Bryden.

The 3 matches are as follows

Bought my ticket for this today. Should be a good night. Hope Doug does a merch stall at the end for signed pics/photos with

Dont worry about that Doug takes merch everywhere he goes

Bought my ticket for this today. Should be a good night. Hope Doug does a merch stall at the end for signed pics/photos with

Dont worry about that Doug takes merch everywhere he goes

Glad to hear that. Any idea how much he charges for pictures with him and signed photo's?

No problem Paul, thanks for the input. I know Doug will have a selection of merchandise with him as he did at his last PBW appearance. Not sure though at this stage what he will be charging though. If you have any questions on the day Nero please just ask for myself :)

No problem Paul, thanks for the input. I know Doug will have a selection of merchandise with him as he did at his last PBW appearance. Not sure though at this stage what he will be charging though. If you have any questions on the day Nero please just ask for myself :)

Thanks Ross :thumbsup:

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'Last night PBW returned to The Maybole Town for our second Maybole show of 2012 and once again the fans in Maybole turned out to see all their favourite PBW stars plus the latest stars to emerge from the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy.

Not our biggest turnout of the year but an increase in numbers from our first Maybole show last January which is a very positive sign as we are determined to build our brand reputation in the area in the coming years.

Full results were as follows -

Attendance - 115

Ring Announcer - Tom Aitken

Referee - Sri Hari

• 3 weeks later...

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

PBW will arrive once again at the Magnum Centre on Saturday 3rd November when we present Maximum Impact 2012. Sadly it has been announced this will be our last ever show in the Magnum Centre as we have been informed the centre is due to be demolished. With this in mind though we are going out all to ensure the very best possible British card is put on on the night and have already started to book some of the very best British talent around today.

We can now announce that the first match has already been signed that will see two of the UK's fastest rising stars come face to face in singles competition for the first time ever when 'The Showstealer' Nathan Cruz returns to PBW to take on 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild. Both men have been appearing all over the UK in the last 18 months a match on such a high profile stage is one that both gentlemen will be wanting to emerge from on the night with a victory under their belt.

Tickets for Maximum Impact 2012 are on sale now priced at...

Archived