WWE Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Thread

Jas

poster_WWESurvivorSeries.jpg

Sunday 20th November

Madison Square Garden

So then The Rock is back teaming with John Cena and (probably) HHH & Punk and one other vs (I'd assume) Miz, Truth, Nash and two others..

Plus it's at the newly renovated MSG too!

So what have we got rumoured at the moment?

Punk/Del Rio?

Henry/Show? Can anyone see the likes of Orton or Kane being added to the match? I can't image Orton making his way onto the face Survivor Series team as there will be far too much star power.

I can image Bourne/Kingston making there way onto the face side of the Survivor Series match.

Ziggler/Ryder?

Should certainly be a interesting Pay Per View and especially considering its in MSG. I'm just gutted they got rid of the mini entrance for a mini tron to be put in. The area didn't need modernizing

How about Randy Orton, Kane or Sheamus, The Big Show & Air Boom Vs Mark Henry, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler? That'd fit I think.

Yea sod it we'll have a 2 match card and place jobbers in the other 5 or 6 matches.

Just a harmless little idea. You could split my idea up into a couple of matches as well obviously, but it all happened at Vengeance. Rematches don't sound fun (Nor does reversing roles which gives you another Orton/Christian bout), and they can't really gimmick them out with weapons matches either because there's so many PPVs that feature them now.

I can see the PPV being similar to Bragging Rights 2009.

Survivor Series 5 on 5 Rock/Foley/Cena/Bourne/Kingston Vs Nash/Truth/Miz/Rhodes/Christian

World Heavyweight Title Match 4 Way Henry/Show/Orton/Sheamus

Divas - Beth Phoenix/someone shit

WWE Title Match - Punk/Del Rio

US Title Match - Ziggler/Ryder

My prediction but sort of similar to Bragging Rights 09.

Cena / Rock / HHH / CM Punk / Foley v Nash / Miz / Truth / Del Rio / Ace - see them going with that.

Christian / Ziggler / Swagger / Cody / Otunga v Sheamus / Bourne / Kingston / Ryder / Mason Ryan - can also see something similar to that.

I guess we'll see a Henry v Show rematch given the non-finish, and they'll need to find something for Orton, but I reckon it won't be too dissimilar to that. With a token Divas match and maybe something involving a Bryan, Sin Cara, Morrison or Barrett

It would make sense for them to put Show - Henry on last because of the risk of them breaking the ring again or they could always say they have made precautions and reinforced the ring I guess. Cant see them ignoring the fact that the ring could break and disrupt the rest of the show.

It would make sense for them to put Show - Henry on last because of the risk of them breaking the ring again or they could always say they have made precautions and reinforced the ring I guess. Cant see them ignoring the fact that the ring could break and disrupt the rest of the show.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did a falls count anywhere match and said they were banned from using the ring.

I thought the whole thing was planned?

Archived