Game Of Thrones Signing

spacemonkey

Yes, this is a shameless plug for Fan Favourite's next event.

Winter Is Coming... A Game Of Thrones Signing Event

For all the fans of Game Of Thrones, so far confirmed we have:

ANNOUNCED 27th SEPTEMBER

Unfortunately due to filming conflicts David Bradley has had to reschedule HOWEVER we have found a more than suitable replacement in Miltos Yerolemou also known as Syrio Forel, Arya's sword teacher.

Arya-Syrio-arya-stark-and-syrio-forel-24708563-595-335.jpg

ANNOUNCED - 24th SEPTEMBER

Roxanne McKee - Doreah

sqm3qq.jpg

Roxanne will also be remembered as Louise from Hollyoaks

Maisie Williams - Arya Stark

0_0_0_0_169_225_csupload_36136863.png

Julian Glover - Grand Maester Pycelle - Julian has also starred in Star Wars, James Bond, Indianna Jones and voices Aragog in Harry Potter

0_0_0_0_149_231_csupload_36165222.png

David Bradley - Walder Frey - David has also been in Harry Potter as Filch, Hot Fuzz, Harry Brown, Captain America and The Sarah Jane Chronicles

0_0_0_0_234_170_csupload_36235967.png

James Cosmo - Commander Mormont - James has been in quite possibly everything. He's recently known not only for Game Of Thrones but his roles as Father Kellan Ashby in FOX's hit Sons Of Anarchy, Braveheart, Highlander, Troy and Trainspotting.

0_0_0_0_265_149_csupload_36670542.png

Not only that, we have also secured the SCREEN USED Iron Throne from Season One. This is an amazing chance for fans of the show to have their photo taken on the most iconic piece of set from the show!!

For more information you can visit the Facebook page linked above or visit Fan Favourite's Official Website

When? - October 1st 2011 12pm til 4pm

Where? - Fan Favourites

21-22 The Arcade

Brunel Shopping Centre

Swindon

SN1 1LL

How much? - Entry to the event is free, autographs will incur a small charge TBC.

EDIT: Fixed link and a typo

I fixed the link for the images, not to the FB Page, sorry. Didn't realise but all is amended now.

Also, sorry I didn't put the all the info on here I thought links to the event pages would be enough as I don't know how many of you are GoT fans.

And it defintely wasn't done through the Lannisters, although one of them possibly may make an appearance on the day. Everything has been arranged with each guest directly, and our events coordinator is even going to Belfast next weekend to finalize everything.

• Paid Members
And it defintely wasn't done through the Lannisters, although one of them possibly may make an appearance on the day. Everything has been arranged with each guest directly, and our events coordinator is even going to Belfast next weekend to finalize everything.

Give us an update when you know some more on that spacemonkey, at the moment I'd definitely come if it was local to me or in London, but I'll be needing at least one or two more names to get me to Swindon. Also, I think I'd feel a bit weird about paying a 14 year old girl for an autograph, even if she is Arya fucking Stark. Get me a Clegane or a Lannister and I'm there.

Oh, also. Seems like a good thread to say how awesome it was to see Peter Dinklage win the Emmy for best supporting actor last night :thumbsup:

You wouldn't be paying a 14 year old girl for her autograph, it's making a donation to charity for her autograph, that should make you feel a bit better.

Also, I will definitely post updates here as soon as we get them. As I said, the events coordinator is going to Belfast this weekend, so hopefully should have another name for you shortly.

Plus did I not mention that the Throne itself will be there, the actual one that Mark Addy and Sean Bean have sat in? And you can have your photo taken on it?!

And yes, we were so happy when we heard the news Peter had won, such an amazing actor and all round guy, truly well deserved.

• Paid Members

I'll see you there spacemonkey. Coming down with my brother and sister. Really looking forward to it.

Are there any more announcements to come by the way? Also main thing I'm going to be after is a copy of a feast for crows signed by whoever is there, can you give me a price?

Any other forumers coming?

I am tempted, but need more info asap, before I can confirm anything and book the day off work.

How close to the train station is it and how much will the event cost me in total?

Can I have photos taken or will there also be a charge for this?

I need to know by Tuesday morning or it will be too late.

Archived