EWW Presents "INVASION OF THE BODYSLAMMERS!"

DJ Kris

• Paid Members

I'm very excited to be going to this show. Having not worked with EWW for 2 years, this is gonna be great for me. I've wanted to see the Knights in action for so long, I'm expected big things from both those matches. But personally, and strangely I have no idea what's going to happen between The Dominator and Rage. It makes a real change for me to not be one of the few people to know what's going on. Certainly add to the excitement from my point of view!

• Paid Members
Another strong card from the guys at EWW.

Zebra kid vs Kerry Cabero would be a good addition to the show. *Hint hint*

Would be tricky since he's facing Exodus

My only complaint would be the poster is not as good as their dvd covers and match graphics.

I'll take that as a compliment since I do the DVD covers :)

Would be tricky since he's facing Exodus

I'll take that as a compliment since I do the DVD covers :)

The problem when using a mobile to post. Noticed after but had trouble editing the post.

It is a compliment. Rise to Ruin has been my fave cover so far.

• Paid Members
It is a compliment. Rise to Ruin has been my fave cover so far.

I think with Rise To Ruin the chap that does the posters actually did the graphic thats on the front of the DVD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

After the recent war of words on EWW Pro-Wrestling Facebook Page - Lucy Clayden will clash with 'League of Love' BFF Pollyanna - with Jonny Love as Special Referee!

Blah, Blah - and oh, go on then - have another Blah for good measure..

What the Hell are these two talking about..? LUCY CLAYDEN and POLLYANNA, both members of hardly my most favourite faction in wrestling history, THE LEAGUE OF LOVE. But as a fair and just Commish I've provided both of these talented and skilled ladies with the opportunities to shine in the E.W.W Women's Division. Their individuals claims that myself and the Higher Powers of EXTREME WORLD WRESTLING are looking to drive them against one another is nonsense. I, as always, push for a high quality of competitiveness balanced with fairness - and did so by deciding the Triple Threat match at 'THE DARKEST HOUR' to crown a number one contender for the British Women's Championship.

LUCY CLAYDEN won over POLLYANNA and RHIA O'REILLY that night and I then awarded her the title shot at the very next event 'RISE TO RUIN' - where she insisted on pushing my buttons personally and allowing her new L.O.L pal,STOCKWELL and her self-loving leader, JONNY LOVE, interfere in the match against SKARLETT. Almost seeing her stable mates get suspended when my temper flared and I could witness such abuse of fairplay no more.

It seems that perhaps Smurfette wasn't as up for the task as I had thought, but that's purely my own speculation.

As for her 'BFF', POLLYANNA refuses to give her whereabouts on the night of 'RISE TO RUIN'. She had no match scheduled for the event, so was not under any contractual obligations from E.W.W to appear and had only personal reasons for not being in present to support her team mates - particularly her League of Love sister LUCY CLAYDEN in her important championship challenge.

Now they've both decided to use the EWW Pro-Wrestling Facebook Page as a platform to accuse one another of not having the other's back and questioning each other's ability to represent the E.W.W Women's Division. Them's fighting words.. So, why don't we just have it out at the next event - 'INVASION OF THE BODYSLAMMERS' - on Saturday 15th October at the Phoenix Venue in Hastings!

And since I can see this one getting a little out of control, I'm not willing to put one of our E.W.W referees in the middle of it. Instead let's throw in the guy who effectively started this whole thing - one JONNY LOVE - as Special Referee.

Good luck Love Machine - You're going to need it!

We look forward to seeing you at the Phoenix Venue in Hastings, East Sussex on Saturday, October 15th for 'INVASION OF THE BODYSLAMMERS'! - Which is set to be one of the most important events in the history ofEXTREME WORLD WRESTLING!

Your Loyal Commish,

'J.DAWG'

unfortunlay I dont have the funds to come to this witch is a real shame for reasens the any long term fans of eww will have probably worked out but I'm say cause i dont be any more shite with eww then I apparant already am. so have a good show guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Well the shows tomorrow and from what I've heard pre-sales on tickets have been very good and it's expected to be a packed house! Will this be The Dominator's last match? Thoughts?

Full & CONTROVERSIAL Results from Invasion of the BodySlammers

Show kicked off with introduction of Charles Fitzgerald III who revealed himself to be the new benefactor of EWW. He played off against EWW Commish JDawg for the rest of the event

B-Rey and Steven Kalambo defeated Alex Young and Joel Masters in a faced paced Tag contest. All 4 men where then decimated by newcomer Scars.

Pollyanna defeated Lucy Clayden in a special ref match (Johnny love) to become Number One Contender to the EWW Womens Championship. Pollyanna then announced she was quitting the league of love for bigger things..

Kerry Cabrero defeated eXodus .. Cabrero settling a long standing rivalry with eXodus with authorative Piledriver

Skarlett defeated The Sweet Saraya to retain the EWW Womens Championship with a reversal off of the ropes.

Ricky Knight defeated Greg Stockwell to win the EWW St George's Championship.

Titan K defeated Phil Bedwell.

The Rage defeated The Dominator in the Main event retirement match.. Becoming new Heavyweight Champion. As Commish JDawg was terminating Dominators contract Charles Fitzgerald III offered Dominator a new deal. . In a sensational and shocking turn Dominator turned on Skarlett killing an over 3 year in ring partnership and accepted the offer. . Charlie Rage and eXodus then put a beating on the womens champ who was rescued by Veteran Kerry Cabrero and Exodus. Dominator announced that he, Charlie Rage, eXodus and Pollyanna where a new faction.. DEATHROW..

Cabrero rallied the fans behind the potential team of himself Skarlett and Titan.. raising the entire sold out crowd to their feet in support.

A controversial show indeed.. with many questions left to be answered..

from facebook

Archived