UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tuesday night after 11 or we'd from 8 are my best times to play games as juventus

Re the marseille argument, why do you decline games based on home or away when we all just play each other once??

Is Marseille cheating like? Bit of a shame if true, its only a bit of fun that we are playing for

I'm very particular with certain things on FIFA like if I am playing a mate down my house controller 1 always has to be the home team and controller 2 the away team. I also use the broadcast camera which has bought a recent upturn in my performances online, but the angle isn't always the same depending on the stadium. So if my fixture is to play at home I am used to the Stade Velodrome camera angle so that will be my preference. I don't get what benefit anyone gets by inviting others to play because if I did use assisted defending then its applicable no matter who sends the game invite. Anyone who has played me can see my players lunging for standing tackles and I use the contain and jockey features a lot which I wouldn't need if i had assisted defending controls.

Everyone I have played except a few miss chances whereas I am clinical taking mine. Where is the cheating in that? Ask Roma when I played him, we had difficulties connecting and he sent an invite in a way that I am not familiar with and had me listed as the home team whereas I was scheduled to play away so he sent me another invite with me as the away team and then we played. I challenge any player to add the guys I have played and beaten recently in division 2 in which only Tactical defending can be utilised and I would love to see how you guys fare. Most the UKFF guys online records show more losses than wins and no-one I have played on the UKFF league has played anywhere near the amount of ranked head to head matches I have played. Hence, I have more experience in tactical defending and that experience shows. Does anyone that I have played actually think I cheat? Its my attacking which has been the gulf in class so far and I dont comprehend how that constitutes cheating in any form. I noticed Van Halen is quick to record other results but never recorded ours. He must be one of the accusers lol

Your not scheduled to play home or away tho, we all play each other once. Don't think you are cheating, but u need to be less anal about your preferences when playing people as you will bring accusations on yourself if u are that anal. It's only a game mate.

I know its only a game mate but everyone has their personal preferences although I do think your comments are fair.

Villareal 2 Marseille 6

Villareal scorers Rossi, Nilmar

Marseille scorers Remy x 5, Gignac

Psg 3 -2 juventus

Pastore 2. Pirlo

Og. Matri

Og early on left uphill struggle. Pulled back to 2-1 begin 3 goal clinched it or psg. Late dram as Matri robbed wandering goalkeeper for slowest trude goal ever to give false hope. Gg

Psg 3 -2 juventus

Pastore 2. Pirlo

Og. Matri

Og early on left uphill struggle. Pulled back to 2-1 begin 3 goal clinched it or psg. Late dram as Matri robbed wandering goalkeeper for slowest trude goal ever to give false hope. Gg

Any idea what the penalty was for? I was controlling a player outside the box and didn't see any challenge made. An extra 30 seconds and you might have stole a draw with that chipped ball putting your striker through.

Psg 3 -2 juventus

Pastore 2. Pirlo

Og. Matri

Any idea what the penalty was for? I was controlling a player outside the box and didn't see any challenge made. An extra 30 seconds and you might have stole a draw with that chipped ball putting your striker through.

Iv no idea. I thought I'd fouled when harassing outside the box.

Atletico is back :)

You cant do assisted settings online, that solves the argument.

We gonna play t long last then?

If any of my opponents are around i'll be online tonight for some of the evening.

Then i'm not around till Monday as i'm away.

Carbs - Sporting

Pm ing u now

Archived