UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

I have been finding it difficult to play my fixtures recently because of my work schedule. Its going to be even more difficult this week as my brother will be hogging the PS3 playing Modern Warfare 3!! I have messaged each guy that I am meant to play and I have had some replies but Stunstone hasn't replied to see when it would be best to play our fixture. I am hoping to complete my week 3 fixture against Louch as well this week fingers crossed.

Give me a chance! You only messaged me in the early hours of THIS morning!

I've been away all weekend and busy with work all week so I'll catch up with you sometime this week.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malaga 3 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

Malaga recorded their second win of the season in a game that was tighter than the scoreline suggested. Leverkusen started well and controlled the possession for the first ten minutes, however, after a quick passing move on the counter, Santi Cazorla was given the ball by Julio Baptista and he put Malaga one up against the run of play in the early going. Malaga scored a second eleven minutes later when a cross was neated finished by Cazorla with a low scissor kick. Leverkusen has couple of good chances to pull one back but they put two shots from the edge of the box just wide, whilst Malaga almost made it three when Julio Baptista's shot hit the bar. The half time stats showed the game as being pretty even. Leverkusen tried to find a way back into the game and almost did when Stefan Kie

Roma, Juventus, Lille and Sevilla will any of you be around on Wednesday?

Juventus here, can play between 7-8 or after 11 Wednesday. My connections pretty poor around 6-8 though

I have been finding it difficult to play my fixtures recently because of my work schedule. Its going to be even more difficult this week as my brother will be hogging the PS3 playing Modern Warfare 3!! I have messaged each guy that I am meant to play and I have had some replies but Stunstone hasn't replied to see when it would be best to play our fixture. I am hoping to complete my week 3 fixture against Louch as well this week fingers crossed.

haven't had a pm from you.

Re my Porto game, we have both been trying, so please let us go until we get it done. Managed a half last week before connection killed the game

Roma, Juventus, Lille and Sevilla will any of you be around on Wednesday?

Juventus here, can play between 7-8 or after 11 Wednesday. My connections pretty poor around 6-8 though

haven't had a pm from you.

Re my Porto game, we have both been trying, so please let us go until we get it done. Managed a half last week before connection killed the game

I've got essay writing to do this week so I'm not gonna just be on that much, but I am indoors all day tomorrow and all day weds, so if the 3 people Villareal need to play this week can message me on here AND on the network to give me a time they'll be on, I'll do my damndest to be on at the same time.

Porto 1-3 juventus

Varela. Matri 2, vucinic

Porto showed early dominance until juventus equilised. Portos keepers two late chases of balls he shouldn't have led to a header into an empty net then a 45 yard tap in .

Thanks for persevering until my Internet let us play

Napoli are online for a bit if Sevilla, Juve, Lille or Lyon can get on?

Failing that next opportunity will be Thursday evening.

Porto 2 - 4 Malaga

Two late goals gave Malaga all three points against Porto. Malaga perhaps started the better of the two sides but poor crossing put an end to any decent chances. Malaga did take the lead in the 16th minutes when a cross found Diego Buonanotte in the area, but he stumbled over under pressure from a defender but was able to pick himself up and turn and shoot to put Malaga one up. It only took seven minutes for Porto to equalise however when Porto broke and the ball was crossed low to Kl

Archived