UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jon can u play in 20 mins?

Sorry mate, I was watching the Noel Gallagher gig.

Maybe we can play tomorrow evening or over the weekend?

Just completed the last of my week 3 matchs against Dortmund (rohpete)

Dortmund 0 Benfica 5

Saviola

Aimar

Cardozo x 3

All 5 in the first half then I think I was sussed second but kept it tight.

I still have one week 4 match left against Lyon (MoShot) who I've added as a friend so should get that sorted soon.

Cheers!

I dont think I have ever felt so cheated on Fifa before.

Your goal was utterly ridiculous, you lined up the corner for about 5 mins, I organised my defence how I wanted it, only for you to quickly switch to a different corner taker, re-arranging my defence back to how it was initially and had taken the corner before I had even moved the first man.

Well done for exploiting one of the games weaker points.

Just completed the last of my week 3 matchs against Dortmund (rohpete)

Dortmund 0 Benfica 5

Saviola

Aimar

Cardozo x 3

All 5 in the first half then I think I was sussed second but kept it tight.

I still have one week 4 match left against Lyon (MoShot) who I've added as a friend so should get that sorted soon.

Cheers!

You destroyed me in that first half worse i have played in 3 seasons on here.

I dont think I have ever felt so cheated on Fifa before.

Your goal was utterly ridiculous, you lined up the corner for about 5 mins, I organised my defence how I wanted it, only for you to quickly switch to a different corner taker, re-arranging my defence back to how it was initially and had taken the corner before I had even moved the first man.

Well done for exploiting one of the games weaker points.

Works everytime. :laugh:

Week 5 (Monday 7th November -> Sunday 13th November)

Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund

Benfica v Juventus

CSKA v Sporting

Lazio v Sevilla

Malaga v Bayer Leverkusen

Marseille v Roma

Napoli v Lille

Porto v Fiorentina

Villarreal v Lyon

Zenit v Valencia

Bayer Leverkusen v Marseille

Borussia Dortmund v CSKA

Fiorentina v Benfica

Juventus v Lazio

Lille v Zenit

Lyon v Napoli

Malaga v Villarreal

Roma v Atletico Madrid

Sevilla v PSG

Valencia v Sporting

Week 4 remainders

Bayer Leverkusen v Porto

Juventus v Napoli

Lille v Atletico Madrid

Lyon v Marseille

Sevilla v Zenit

Sporting v PSG

Atletico Madrid v Juventus

CSKA v Sevilla

Lazio v Lille

Marseille v Fiorentina

Porto v Malaga

Villarreal v Bayer Leverkusen

Week 3 remainders (last week for these):

Lazio v Sporting

Napoli v Sevilla

Juventus v Marseille

Lyon v Porto

Sevilla v Atletico Madrid

Sporting v Zenit

Week 2 remainders (last week for this):

Juventus v Porto

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

As we near the half way mark at the end of this week, PSG are still top despite suffering their first defeat to Valencia, who continue their stuttering one win, one loss per week record. Roma take advantage of Dortmund dropping points and Marseille's inactivity as they climb up to second. Benfica climb to third after picking up a couple of wins this week. Dortmund drop to fifth whilst CSKA rise up to sixth. No change in the bottom two.

The chasing pack will hope to gain some points and climb above PSG this week as they only have one fixture (not counting previous weeks unplayed matches) and that is against seemingly absent Sevilla. Second placed Roma face a tough game against Marseille, with both teams still unbeaten. There's a 5th v 6th clash as Dortmund face CSKA.

In a game decided upon by the three week rule from week two, Marseille were given a win over Sevilla due to their inactivity lately. I've given the Juventus v Porto game another week due to vanhalen2007 missing time due to moving.

Not on much next week or the week after, will it be possible to get my week 5 and 6 fixtures done if possible?

Sorry, missed this one as I was likely busy playing Uncharted 3 at the time so didn't see it. If you are able to play your week six fixtures as well this week, that's fine if you don't feel that you'll have time to complete them next week.

Borussia Dortmund 2-3 Atletico Madrid

Subotic 45' (Dortmund)

Schmelzer Own goal 50' (Atletico Madrid)

Kagawa 56' (Dortmund)

Turan 67' (Atletico Madrid)

Falcao 90' (Atletico Madrid)

On the balance of play I thought rohpete should have won, he had 16 shots overall compared to my 10 which were all on target, great match, but I'm still struggling with Atletico, trying to find a formation is tricky.

My keeper played a blinder and saved a penalty aswell, I thought the decision to award the spot kick was utter BS, since my player got atleast 70% of the ball. Crazy how FIFA 12 is.

I have been finding it difficult to play my fixtures recently because of my work schedule. Its going to be even more difficult this week as my brother will be hogging the PS3 playing Modern Warfare 3!! I have messaged each guy that I am meant to play and I have had some replies but Stunstone hasn't replied to see when it would be best to play our fixture. I am hoping to complete my week 3 fixture against Louch as well this week fingers crossed.

Archived