UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiorentina 3 - 2 Leverkusen (Kiebling, Sam)

Gilardino

Jovetic

Cerci

My performances keep getting better. THis was my best performance so far by a mile. I still cannot keep the shape of my defence together although my tackling is spot on right now but I have hammered it tonight. El Espanacas was a constant threat from counter attacks and I very nearly chucked it away in the last few mins by continuously passing to him instead of clearing the ball. Fiorentina are up and running!!

The score was not a fair reflection of the game at all Stunstone battered me off the park! I am struggling to fathom how I managed to get two goals nevermind limiting him to three goals. His movement was a lot better than mine and constantly hampering my passing game. I was camped in my own half for the majority of the game.

I'm working lates this week which clashes with Louch's (Juventus) work schedule so we will play our fixture either on the weekend or next week. But Bcwdarkside (Seville) still hasn't shown any interest in playing our fixture from week 2 and Fox Piss (Lille) also hasn't had the courtesy to reply to my PSN message which is a shame as I want to maintain a constant flow of games.

• Paid Members
I'm working lates this week which clashes with Louch's (Juventus) work schedule so we will play our fixture either on the weekend or next week. But Bcwdarkside (Seville) still hasn't shown any interest in playing our fixture from week 2 and Fox Piss (Lille) also hasn't had the courtesy to reply to my PSN message which is a shame as I want to maintain a constant flow of games.

Yep it's my fault read it and was meant to reply but forgot. When you free mate?

Lille 0 Marseille 3

Gignac, Remy x 2

Marseille continued their impressive unbeaten start to the season prevailing against Lille. Marseille completely dominated the 1st half and were aggrieved to have gone in at half time only 1-0 up after some wasteful finishing which included a penalty miss. Gignac scored the only goal in the 1st half in which Lille were restricted to 0 attempts on goal. Lille improved after the break and threatened to equalise but Remy scored twice in the 2nd half getting in behind the defence and was denied a hat trick after a fine recovery challenge from a Lille defender when through on goal.

Archived