TUFCfan

Lazio 3 - Fiorentina 2

Lazio goals:

M. Klose 7, 69

Henanes 23

Fiorentina goals:

A. Gilardino 84

R. Montolivo

First game of the season got of to a great early start with a scrappy goal from Klose. End to end action, edged it with two through balls and squared to sore. Fiorentina made a spirited comeback towards to the end with two late goals, and provided a hairy moment in front of goal from a cross from the right wing, which was head and hoofed away as quick as possible to give Lazio all 3 points!

We weren't playing this week. I originally invited you just to play somebody online. Sorry I thought it was just a friendly? We don't play til week 7.

I don't mind but you didn't say it was a friendly. It doesn't matter as you can play your fixture at any time, but I don't mind playing again.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be online this evening if either Sevilla or Dortmund are about to play our matches??

Not been on for few day's.

Week 3 match's against rohpete (Dortmund). As you've added me already mate can get this done sometime before Sunday. I also have Fox Piss (Lille) so I'll add you next time I'm on mate or add my I-STICK-STICKERS and we'll get it done soon.

Should be good matches as were all there or there abouts at the top. :D

FIorentina 1 - 3 Malaga

Montolivio

Sorry I can't remember TUFC's scorers. This game frustrated the fuck out of me. Not cos I should've won just cos I cannot get to grips with the online play at all. I hate this player collision thing when 2 players get into a tangle and just fall over. It happens mostly when I'm attacking and I always come off second best. In this game my tackling was a little better but my passing was abysmal. I missed a few chances that I should've done better with but then so did TUFC, a number of them! :p The one that sliced wide when through on goal at least gave me a break from shouting at my control pad!

I'll never win the league anyway so this season is all about avoiding the bottom slots. I must say I prefer the online version of Fifa11 at the moment but then again I did have much more practice on that than I've had on this although I do prefer playing the AI on this version that I did the last so it's a mixed bag.

.....Come back Wolfsburg.....All's forgiven! ;)

EDIT - Just realised every write up I post in I have a moan.....I'm gonna revel in my role as this leagues slightly shitter Arsene Wenger!

FIorentina 1 - 3 Malaga

Montolivio

Sorry I can't remember TUFC's scorers. This game frustrated the fuck out of me. Not cos I should've won just cos I cannot get to grips with the online play at all. I hate this player collision thing when 2 players get into a tangle and just fall over. It happens mostly when I'm attacking and I always come off second best. In this game my tackling was a little better but my passing was abysmal. I missed a few chances that I should've done better with but then so did TUFC, a number of them! :p The one that sliced wide when through on goal at least gave me a break from shouting at my control pad!

I'll never win the league anyway so this season is all about avoiding the bottom slots. I must say I prefer the online version of Fifa11 at the moment but then again I did have much more practice on that than I've had on this although I do prefer playing the AI on this version that I did the last so it's a mixed bag.

.....Come back Wolfsburg.....All's forgiven! ;)

The first half was pretty even overall. Baptista scored my first in the 27th minute when a good run by Buonanotte resulted in a cross which found Baptista's head. Four minutes later I grabbed a second when Stunstone tried to take a short goal kick but it was cut out by Buonanotte who put it in the back of the net. Fiorentina pulled one back just before half time when a good run down the left by Vargas resulting in an excellent cross into the box which was met by Montolivo, who rose highest to plant a lovely header out of the Malaga 'keepers reach. In the second half Malaga started to take control of the game. Fiorentina had one shot all half and Malaga had several chances to make it three, but wasteful finishing kept Fiorentina in the game. Malaga finally scored a third in the last ten minutes when a volley from a chipped cross was well saved by the Fiorentina 'keeper, but he could only parry it out to Santi Cazorla who emphatically volleyed home.

Firoentina scorer: Montolivo (44')

Malaga scorers: Baptista (27'), Buonanotte (31'), Santi Cazorla (82')

Your defending was fine for the most part, the only major mistake you made was doing a short pass from a goal kick that was cut out by Buonanotte. Couldn't believe that sliced chance when Baptista was through on goal. It was supposed to be a curled finesse shot into the top corner but ended up in the stands instead :laugh:

My team feels much better without van Nistelrooy in it. The 110 minutes I've played without him has been the best I've played this season.

Roma 0 - 0 Fiorentina

got this game done last, may have been nil nil but that doesn't tell how good of a game it was Roma hit the post 6 times and Fiorentina were alway a danger on the counter attack

Despite having won my first game 4-3 this was my best performance yet. I thought you'd had more shots than me but according to the match facts it was 10 a piece. My defending was better again but the gulf in pace between our players was evident quite a bit. Bojan could've had a bagful if he was a better finisher.

I hit the post a couple of times myself and should've done better when Jovetic was one on one with your keeper but he made a good save. On the whole I'll settle for the draw and enjoyed the game. It was very tense and dramatic end to end stuff. Just happy we could finally get the game played after two weeks of trying countless times but various connection issues killing our chances!

Roma 0 - 0 Fiorentina

got this game done last, may have been nil nil but that doesn't tell how good of a game it was Roma hit the post 6 times and Fiorentina were alway a danger on the counter attack

Despite having won my first game 4-3 this was my best performance yet. I thought you'd had more shots than me but according to the match facts it was 10 a piece. My defending was better again but the gulf in pace between our players was evident quite a bit. Bojan could've had a bagful if he was a better finisher.

I hit the post a couple of times myself and should've done better when Jovetic was one on one with your keeper but he made a good save. On the whole I'll settle for the draw and enjoyed the game. It was very tense and dramatic end to end stuff. Just happy we could finally get the game played after two weeks of trying countless times but various connection issues killing our chances!

yeah great match ,bojan has been on fire most of the time but he just had 1 of those games as did a few of my attackers.

anyway still unbeaten so all good roll on next monday. :smug:

Fiorentina 3 - 2 Leverkusen (Kiebling, Sam)

Gilardino

Jovetic

Cerci

My performances keep getting better. THis was my best performance so far by a mile. I still cannot keep the shape of my defence together although my tackling is spot on right now but I have hammered it tonight. El Espanacas was a constant threat from counter attacks and I very nearly chucked it away in the last few mins by continuously passing to him instead of clearing the ball. Fiorentina are up and running!!

Archived