UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porto 0 - 6 Roma Bojan (4) Perrotta (1) Borriello(1)

Hulk sent off

was a good match that Porto started the better but Roma got the first then after that 2 more to go in 3 up at half time, second half and porto were all over the place which only helped roma to score 3 more times and get the win.

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Valencia Canales 24' Soldado 69'

Falcao 9'

Great game, really enjoyed it Madrid had loads of chances but my keeper had a blinder, Soldado scored a great team goal by rounding the keeper, he also missed a penalty in the last 5 mins

TapOut Tapes has replied to my PM and he's now taking over Lyon, so I'll give him some extra time to complete his Week 1 game in particular.

Sorry guys. Internet has been down all day in my road while they do some work. Its back on now so I should be around for an hour if Roma, Malaga or Leverkusen are about.

Sorry, was out this evening, should be able to play tomorrow (Tuesday) night between 7 and 9 if you're about.

Im willing to join, am on every night. psn name is the_duke2k9

We don't have a space free at the moment I'm afraid as TapOut Tapes had already expressed an interest in rejoining if a team became free. I can add you as the first reserve though if any team becomes free as others have only expressed in interest in perhaps joining later on in the season if there's a gap, and until then feel free to add people to play friendlies with if you like.

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Valencia Canales 24' Soldado 69'

Falcao 9'

Great game, really enjoyed it Madrid had loads of chances but my keeper had a blinder, Soldado scored a great team goal by rounding the keeper, he also missed a penalty in the last 5 mins

Was a superb game, I hate your keeper though, he made 10 great saves. I think a draw would have been fairer on the balance of play. Look forward to another match at some point.

TapOut Tapes has replied to my PM and he's now taking over Lyon, so I'll give him some extra time to complete his Week 1 game in particular.

Sorry guys. Internet has been down all day in my road while they do some work. Its back on now so I should be around for an hour if Roma, Malaga or Leverkusen are about.

Sorry, was out this evening, should be able to play tomorrow (Tuesday) night between 7 and 9 if you're about.

Im willing to join, am on every night. psn name is the_duke2k9

We don't have a space free at the moment I'm afraid as TapOut Tapes had already expressed an interest in rejoining if a team became free. I can add you as the first reserve though if any team becomes free as others have only expressed in interest in perhaps joining later on in the season if there's a gap, and until then feel free to add people to play friendlies with if you like.

The Duke can have my place, the lil' one is not giving me the time to play at the moment. Took me nearly 2 hours yesterday to play a game of NBA 2K12 yesterday. Sorry guys, but at least The Duke can take over with only one game played (and one defeat-sorry).

Maybe next time, thanks for the invite into the league.

Malaga 2 - 2 Lyon

For the second time in the league, Malaga gave up a lead late on to draw against French opposition, though this time Malaga could consider themselves lucky with a point. It was a stalemate for most of the first half as both defences did well, with Lyon having the only shot of the first half (which itself was off target). The second half was a bit more open, with Lyon having the better of the play. They came close on a couple of occasions before the ball was played across to the unmarked Lopez in the 64th, who slid the ball home. A substitution gave Malaga much needed impetus, with the frontline shifted around as Duda replaced the poor van Nistelrooy. Not long after, Baptista went on a run and played a through ball across the box for Santi Cazorla to equalise for the Spanish side. It was Malaga's first shot of the game. Three minutes later they were ahead when Buonanotte ran down the left flank and into the box and chipped the ball to the near post where Santi Cazorla headed in his second of the game. Lyon gained back a point for their efforts in the 89th minute when a lofted pass over the Malaga defence left them all at sea, and Lopez was able to slot home his second of the game. Lyon could have grabbed a winner in injury time, but good last ditch defending prevented them from scoring. Overall Malaga will be happy with the point, whilst Lyon will wonder how they didn't come away with all three, especially as Malaga scored with their only two shots of the match!

Malaga goals: Santi Cazorla (78', 81')

Lyon goals: Lopez (64', 89')

I will be on tonight and thursday nights I catch up n my juventus games. Marseille gphas advised he is n lates so we will likely play next week as I'm 9-5

Archived