UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

B Dortmund 2 Marseille 4

Kagawa 53' Gignac 13' 62'

Grobkreutz 63' Remy 43' 88'

Marseille continued their impressive start to their debut season. Playing the steel defence that Dortmund have shown not conceding a goal was a daunting task. Dortmund started off the brighter creating goal scoring opportunities but failing to seriously trouble the Marseille keeper. The formidable strike partnership of Remy and Gignac came to the fore with each striker squaring for the other to tap in to an empty net to lead 2-0 at half time. Dortmund came out the blocks in the 2nd half and scored after some neat build up play leaving Kagawa to slot in. Then a moment of calamity ensued when Gignac clean in on goal was tackled by a Dortmund defender only for the ball to ricochet off the goalkeeper leaving Gignac an open goal to calmly slot in. From kick off Dortmund pulled game back to 3-2 with a blistering attack. However Marseille held on maintaining possesion of the ball and creating chances to kill the game off with Remy duly obliging in the 88th minute after squandering a golden chance a few moments earlier. It was a tough game with Dortmund showing why they previously kept 3 consecutive clean sheets.

Was a good game and i predict a top 3 finish this season for marseille this season soild team all round the park and cant see many taking points off them

Cheers mate.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOSC LILLE 12-1 VILLARREAL F.C

5' E Hazard

21' E Hazard

26' M Sow

29' M Sow

36' E Hazard

40' B Pedretti

49' M Sow

66' M Sow

77' E Hazard

83' B Pedretti

89' M Sow

90' G. Rossi

90' M Sow

shit i bet that was some game would loved to watch that live :rolleyes:

It was much more competitive than it sounded. Not only did I get a consolation goal on 90, I also got a THROW IN IN THE 86TH.

Lazio 3 - Fiorentina 2

Lazio goals:

M. Klose 7, 69

Henanes 23

Fiorentina goals:

A. Gilardino 84

R. Montolivo

First game of the season got of to a great early start with a scrappy goal from Klose. End to end action, edged it with two through balls and squared to sore. Fiorentina made a spirited comeback towards to the end with two late goals, and provided a hairy moment in front of goal from a cross from the right wing, which was head and hoofed away as quick as possible to give Lazio all 3 points!

Lazio 3 - Fiorentina 2

Lazio goals:

M. Klose 7, 69

Henanes 23

Fiorentina goals:

A. Gilardino 84

R. Montolivo

First game of the season got of to a great early start with a scrappy goal from Klose. End to end action, edged it with two through balls and squared to sore. Fiorentina made a spirited comeback towards to the end with two late goals, and provided a hairy moment in front of goal from a cross from the right wing, which was head and hoofed away as quick as possible to give Lazio all 3 points!

We weren't playing this week. I originally invited you just to play somebody online. Sorry I thought it was just a friendly? We don't play til week 7.

Athletico Madrid 1-0 Sporting Lisbon

The scoreline didn't really tell the story in this one. Athletico were the better of the teams in both halves and could have won by more than one goal if hadn't been for the efforts of Sporting Keeper Rui Patricio who played a stormer.

That said Sporting played a lot of possession football in both halves and looked a different team to the one that lost 9-0 in their last game.

The first half saw chances for both teams with Athetico going closest on 17 minutes when Falcao hit the post and Rubio going close for Sporting on 37 minutes where Atletico keeper Courtcio made an excellent save from close range

The second half saw Sporting go down to a Adrian goal on 47 minutes where Falcao split the defence with a pacy run, shot from the right hand edge of the area, Rui Patricio punched the ball towards Adrian on the left who slotted away with ease from close range.

Athletico had 5 more good chances that were saved excellently by Rui Patricio in the Sporting goal who was awarded the man of the match award.

A lot better performance by Sporting who may have gone down in defeat but played with a lot more pride than in their first two defeats.

Archived