WWE DVDs for sale - some unwatched

fye

I am selling my collection of wrestling DVDs as I really dont watch them, many of them are brand new and some discs have never been out of the case.

The following multi disc sets are for sale for

oh dear, you have some egg on your face there - OP clearly stated ''just cover postage''.

also paypal gifts mean no fees, and a dvd (i presume its just the disc) would cost around 50p but even in a case its 75p for a dvd (100g). thats only if you print the postage yourself like, i always send dvds for 75p.

No 'egg on my face'. Fye stated clearly that it was available if someone covered p&p, yet WWFDVDMAN offered him a price which wouldn't cover first class postage. Assuming that WWFDVDMAN plans to stick this straight on ebay, I stand by my original comment.

If it is just the disc and not the hard case, then yeah, you can ship that for the cost of a first class stamp. If it is the case aswell, then that costs

No 'egg on my face'. Fye stated clearly that it was available if someone covered p&p, yet WWFDVDMAN offered him a price which wouldn't cover first class postage. Assuming that WWFDVDMAN plans to stick this straight on ebay, I stand by my original comment.

If it is just the disc and not the hard case, then yeah, you can ship that for the cost of a first class stamp. If it is the case aswell, then that costs

can i buy confidential for a quid?

sorry for the late reply, been suspended for a week for reasons still unclear

if the quid covers the postage then no probs

updated orginal list to take out those I have sold too

Archived