VIDEO: FWA Front Line - Episode 1 - Season 2

FWAUK.com

This month Jamie Lewis Hadley looks at the effect British wrestling may have had on the WWE's new change in direction, how the infamous Patrick Lennon video has been shockingly accurate one year after its controversial release and the rumours on a link between Alex Shane and the WWE.

This Special 30 minute Documentary made for the FWA by Adrenalize Online takes fans worldwide to the Front Line of the most talked about issues currently on the UK scene.

Warning: Although the following program is based on true events and contains real views from people inside the wrestling industry, the purpose of this show is purely entertainment and is not intended to inform or educate.

This month Jamie Lewis Hadley looks at the effect British wrestling may have had on the WWE's new change in direction, how the infamous Patrick Lennon video has been shockingly accurate one year after its controversial release and the rumours on a link between Alex Shane and the WWE.

This Special 30 minute Documentary made for the FWA by Adrenalize Online takes fans worldwide to the Front Line of the most talked about issues currently on the UK scene.

Warning: Although the following program is based on true events and contains real views from people inside the wrestling industry, the purpose of this show is purely entertainment and is not intended to inform or educate.

is he the anonymous Raw GM?

• Paid Members

I wonder if Adrenaline Online is still going and operating, if I'll get my invoice paid after a year-and-a-half...

I like the way it's presented but I hate the whole "is it a shoot? is it a work?" deal. I don't mind worked shoot storylines but if you look at the best ones - like Punk's rant, they never explicitly say "this was a shoot" - they keep it all foggy, and lets the fans make up their own mind. I do like the whole Conspiracy angle, but I think using WWE in it, when they are clearly not involved isn't that good.

That said, having sit down interviews with people about the matter and having roundtable discussions to carry on the storyline seem like very good vehicles to progress the feud, so I appalled them for actually trying it

• Paid Members

I wonder what WWE could do, legally? Because the FWA are essentially using WWE's name in an attempt for commercial gain. Surely there's law against that?

For example, I doubt I could start a fast food restaurant and then start saying, "Come to the fast food restaurant that has McDonald's quaking in their boots so much, they send spies to steal our recipes for their own line!"

Archived