RIOT!

big mickey

Very quiet in Cumbria tonight thank fook, we've got too many sheep to shag!

Had some old people waving about their zimmerframes outside a tea room today though.

Selfridges on Market Street in Manchester is on fire

Oh for fucks sakes..

Edited by Pyrotechnik

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone's already said but we have had some trouble in wolverhampton town centre, a few smashed windows, banks,pubs and talk of a phone shop being broken into. Went for a walk about 3 clock around town, in 37 years of living there it was the strangest feeling of tension I have ever felt. Not towards me just people waiting around for things to happen.

Just heard on Sky that 5 police dogs have been injured. I honestly wish death on some of these horrible cunts.

Totally agree - always thought it disgraceful to take innocent animals into a dangerous situation & risk their wellbeing, surely the RSPC should get involved and have them banned from owning dogs if they don't give a damn about them

Thames Valley police have confirmed in past half hour "minor disturbances" in several estates around Milton Keynes

Edited by courageous

If you walked up to a lot of them and asked them about the Mark Duggan situation the answer would be "Who the fuck is he"

some would answer he's my crack dealer blood or bruv init

btw anyone caught speaking in a Jamaican patois should get life unless of course they are infact fukin Jamaican

seriously though i hope the police do crack down on these fucks hard and the courts crack down on them even harder