Entire Wrestling collection for sale

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Hi all,

Time to sell the lot, money is tight and all that, so i am going to be adding random bits and bobs each week.

here is the link to what i have:

Foxygn_mc ebay page

On there right now is a very rare Hasbro Bart Gunn, loose series 11, green card figure. I will will be adding more wrestling figures, including boxed/MOC classic superstar figures, hasbro, galoob etc, over the next week.

After that, bret hart shades, huge wall hangs and promotion tools, all sorts from the 80's, 90's and 2000's.

Feel free to save the link, keep checking back, i'd be more than happy if you buy anything!!

cheers,

Fox

you sticking it all up on fleabay?

its just they take 10% for every sale and then another 5%ish in paypal fees. you might want to list stuff here and save yourself some money.

i usually try it, i can charge less and still make more than selling on ebay, and id be interested in any loose hasbros you have.

• Paid Members
you sticking it all up on fleabay?

its just they take 10% for every sale and then another 5%ish in paypal fees. you might want to list stuff here and save yourself some money.

i usually try it, i can charge less and still make more than selling on ebay, and id be interested in any loose hasbros you have.

I know the charge is a nightmare, its just a bigger audience.

In terms of loose hasbros, PM me your email addy, i'll take photos and email them to you. They fact you live in the north east helps as if your potentially willing to pick up from gateshead.. no postage!

Anyway, shoot me a PM mate.

Nice One

• Paid Members

Aye up,

Ive sent you both a PM regarding loose hasbros. I'll be emailing you both pics once i have the photos sorted (hopefully tomorrow) and you email addys.

Just to say, i also have loose WCW galoob figures (including rares), MOC and Loose ECW OSFTM figures, MOC and Loose WWE Classic superstar figures.

Everything above i want rid of, i also have a box full of accessories (TTL to RA items) i want to sell as one lot.

Feel free to let me know what your after, if i dont hear from people within the next week, i'll stick it on ebay.

I'll probs end up sticking all photos on here anyway. I didnt think people would bite for things on here to be honest, originally i just thought to use it to advertise my ebay page, now that i know people are interested, i'll upload more info.

Nice One

Archived