Pro Wrestling:Fusion debut show.

Pro Wrestling:Fusion is proud to bring to you its debut show on the 15th October 2011, at the Grove in Market Drayton,Shropshire.

Set to appear will be some of the top british wrestlers in the U.K scene today, Over the the coming weeks the management at Pro Wrestling:Fusion will be revealing the participants and the matches they will be involved in on our first show.

Venue

The Grove,

Newcastle Road,

Market Drayton,

Shropshire,

TF9 1HF.

Ticket prices:-

Adults

Set to appear will be some of the top british wrestlers in the U.K scene today, Over the the coming weeks the management at Pro Wrestling:Fusion will be revealing the participants and the matches they will be involved in on our first show.

What wrestlers are on this show?

Not even a hour after posting! Give the guys a chance! Over the coming weeks, not within the next hour!

What wrestlers are on this show?

Looking at the website their roster page has the following names:

CJ Banks

Collossus

Danny Hope

El Ligero

Jaxx (Ghent Wakefield?)

Joey Hayes

Max Angelus

Nathan Cruz

Stixx

T-Bone

Timm Wylie

One could speculate what kind of matches the promoter will pull together based on the talent listed and or if all the talent on the roster page will be used or if any other talents will be booked to appear?

Hi Adam,

Yes Pro Wrestling:Fusion does indeed have permission of Andy Dye, he infact put together the intro video and I've also been speaking to NGW picking their brian about prmoting shows.

Dangerously your right, most of the wrestlers on the roster page will be wrestling on the debut show but there will also be some other names coming in the new few months running into the actual show.

If anybody requires an extra information please don't hesitate in messaging me either in the topic, privately on here or on the e-mail provided in the original post.

Thanks for taking an interest,

Pro Wrestling:Fusion.

The team behind it really know their stuff, they've been asking advice from people around the country (the RIGHT people). They, like many of us are, sick of pointless, waste of time pop up promotions and have a real desire and passion to succeed. I've got no doubt that this will be one of the very best companies in the country sooner rather than later. And NGW are more than happy to support it, just like the help I got when I first started out.

Looking at the website their roster page has the following names:

CJ Banks

Collossus

Danny Hope

El Ligero

Jaxx (Ghent Wakefield?)

Joey Hayes

Max Angelus

Nathan Cruz

Stixx

T-Bone

Timm Wylie

One could speculate what kind of matches the promoter will pull together based on the talent listed and or if all the talent on the roster page will be used or if any other talents will be booked to appear?

Tommy I have never known someone consistently talk so much yet say so little in doing so

Back on topic, good luck with the shows fellas, if Dunny reckons you're doing things the right way that's good enough for me

Hi Adam,

Yes Pro Wrestling:Fusion does indeed have permission of Andy Dye, he infact put together the intro video and I've also been speaking to NGW picking their brian about prmoting shows.

Dangerously your right, most of the wrestlers on the roster page will be wrestling on the debut show but there will also be some other names coming in the new few months running into the actual show.

If anybody requires an extra information please don't hesitate in messaging me either in the topic, privately on here or on the e-mail provided in the original post.

Thanks for taking an interest,

Pro Wrestling:Fusion.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Good to see you got the permission, and even great video editing skills of Andy Dye, for the footage. As a debut company I'm sure you understand my worry. There are plenty of shit arse start up companies that I'm sure would not think twice about doing such things. I'm glad you are not one of them :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

As its been mentioned by a previous member posting on here, some of the guys who are down on the roster page will be involved on the debut show. This doesn't mean all names will be used and also there will be wrestlers not yet mentioned on the roster page involved also.

So we would like to annouce first of all that there will be a one night tournement involving what we believe to be either some of the best names in british wrestling right now and also some rising stars. The four wrestlers being:-

Joey Hayes

A regular member of GPW, XWA and numerous other promotions based in the north of England. No matter where he goes Joey gain plaudits from fellow professionals and fans alike for giving it his all.

Nathan Cruz

When you talk about breakout stars of british wrestling over recent times the name Nathan Cruz will be up and around the top of most peoples lists. A

wrestler in many ways so simular to Joey Hayes in his desire to be the name people talk about when they leave a show, unlike Hayes though the self styled hollywood star does care how he accomplishes this.

C J Banks

Weather you love him or hate him you can't help but admire what "the Juice" can accomplish between the ropes, in some peoples eyes Banks is possibly the most well rounded wrestler of the four participants, so whoever gets drawn against C J Banks in the opening round is surely in for the fight of their lives.

Max Angelus

Now earlier we mentioned Nathan Cruz as one of the biggest break out stars of the last 18 months in british wrestling, Pro Wrestling:Fusion would now like to introduce a man we believe will be the name people will be talking about in the next 18 months. A product of the House of Pain training school in Nottingham, Max has gone on to work regularly for Allstar wrestling promotions and more recently was on the losing end of a well recieved match in the IPW:UK Cruiserweight tournement against "Extreme" Dean Allmark.

Please keep a look out for further updates for the show aswell as the brackets for the tournement in the up and coming weeks.

Regards,

Pro Wrestling:Fusion

Archived