NWA-UK Hammerlock - Official Thread

captain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Change of plans for the bank holiday weekend mean i can make this now so just picked up front row tickets, looking forward to it.

Will my tickets still be posted or is it too close to the show?

Hi mate, I posted your tickets out yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) so you should get them by Thursday or Friday at the latest, if you have any problems then just give me a shout at info@nwahammerlock.com and I'll sort ASAP.

To anyone else that's thinking of coming and wants front row tickets then there is a limited number left and I can't guarantee how long they will last, you can still buy the last few online and collect them on the door on the night.

Dean and Tony I hope you have monitors in tha back or something as I want to see Garnell vs Colt Cobana especially.

I've got to admit as a promoter theres always certain matches that you want to just step away from behind the curtain and watch as a fan and this is definitely one of them fights.

Hi mate, I posted your tickets out yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) so you should get them by Thursday or Friday at the latest, if you have any problems then just give me a shout at info@nwahammerlock.com and I'll sort ASAP.

To anyone else that's thinking of coming and wants front row tickets then there is a limited number left and I can't guarantee how long they will last, you can still buy the last few online and collect them on the door on the night.

They already arrived today thanks :thumbsup: Are front row seats allocated already or is it anywhere on the front row?

They already arrived today thanks :thumbsup: Are front row seats allocated already or is it anywhere on the front row?

Yep, the number on the ticket is your seat number. The front row will be marked up reserved all other general admission is on a sit anywhere basis.

It's nearly time when Hammerlock invades Herts, tickets will be available on the door to purchase

April Davids defeated Rhia O'Reilly via referee stoppage following a rear naked choke.

April will now challenge Jenny Sjodin for the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship in a one on one contest on October 8 at EVE vs Ice Ribbon !

Tickets of which are available now at www.EVEwrestling.com

Archived