NWA-UK Hammerlock - Official Thread

captain

Not sure if anyone else has spotted but 1pw are advertising a show caslled Summer Smash for the same date as this show and 1 of the talents advertised is Colt Cabana

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Not sure if anyone else has spotted but 1pw are advertising a show caslled Summer Smash for the same date as this show and 1 of the talents advertised is Colt Cabana

Fuck Colt Cabana, have you heard they've got SHAWN FRICKIN' MICHAELS coming in October!?

As Colt said that he will be at this show on his podcast last week i think he will be at this show

As Colt said that he will be at this show on his podcast last week i think he will be at this show

i know he will just pointing it out to show that 1pw are lying as usual

Can't find any information about the 1PW Summer Smash show?

saw it today on their Facebook wall there were link's to buy tickets to it and also the anniversary show

• Paid Members
Announcement soon regarding October and one man's last ride as he takes the most famous ten pounds of gold around the world including the UK ;)

That's Adam Pearce isn't it?

• Paid Members
See I thought The Sheik still had the belt seen as he won the AWA Title belt too in a double titles match in Japan recently....

Story goes that Sheik was supposed to drop the belt to Pearce anyway, but he refused, using the excuse that it would tarnish the title to change it so soon and he was taking it places etc. So, the NWA stripped him of it anyway and Pearce won it in a 4-way (which also included Jimmy Rave, of all people) just less than 2 weeks ago at the Ohio State Fair show.

Archived