Adrenalize Online

JakEDUBDUB

Sorry if this has been brought up before but, it's been what nearly a year now? does anybody know what happened to this new website that was meant to be coming called Adrenalize Online?, showcasing british wrestling that was meant to contain lots of footage etc. With the likes of FWA, IPW:UK etc, anyone know if the idea has just died or are there still plans for this to happen?

I reckon the idea is dead. I even put a bit of money in towards this (not a lot) cause Alex Shane bigged it up as being huge. Never heard anything again after that. It might happen eventually. That would be nice.

I thought it was a good idea and i was promised a free username and password so i wouldnt ever have to pay to watch wrestling online on that site. Hadn't heard from him since then but like i said, it wasnt a lot of money so no biggie. A lesson learnt not to trust anyone in wrestling (which is why i never bought a ticket for the HBK appearence run by 1PW)

• Paid Members
I see..just I remember at the time they were really bigging it up on Frontline every week (didn't know about cost to watch matches either so thats also news to me lol) just seems to have died down alot recently

It's completely died from what I know. Money issues naturally.

I thought it was a good idea and i was promised a free username and password so i wouldnt ever have to pay to watch wrestling online on that site. Hadn't heard from him since then but like i said, it wasnt a lot of money so no biggie. A lesson learnt not to trust anyone in wrestling (which is why i never bought a ticket for the HBK appearence run by 1PW)

Folks, if you see a sign that says FREE BLOW JOBS and then you find you are in the line and instead of being blow, you are getting fucked. Don't be surprised.

The Wisdom of Jim Cornette.

Archived