HBK not coming to UK after all

boydy122

Just saw this on wrestlezone.com

Thanks to Danny Peacock for sending in the following letter from Shawn Michaels' agent, informing fans that HBK's upcoming tour to the UK has been cancelled.

Hello everyone-

I hope that you don

Hi guys,

Chris from RetroWrestling.com here.

We can confirm that we have heard direct from Shawn's agent late last night (7th July) that if certain terms are not met by today (8th July) that Shawn will not be coming to the UK. I'm sure you will all agree that we are hoping that the situation resolves itself today between said parties.

We are pleased to confirm for individuals that have pre-ordered signed items from ourselves that Shawn will still be working with us and that the situation with any other promoter/company and Shawn will not have any relevance on our contract with HBK.

Many thanks,

Chris

www.RetroWrestling.com

Hi guys,

We can confirm that we have heard direct from Shawn's agent late last night (7th July) that if certain terms are not met by today (8th July) that Shawn will not be coming to the UK. I'm sure you will all agree that we are hoping that the situation resolves itself today between said parties.

We are pleased to confirm for individuals that have pre-ordered signed items from ourselves that Shawn will still be working with us and that the situation with any other promoter/company and Shawn will not have any relevance on our contract with HBK.

Many thanks,

Chris

www.RetroWrestling.com

Good to see issues caused by some parties aren't affecting all parties.

Hi guys,

Many thanks,

Chris

www.RetroWrestling.com

Would this issue be something along the lines of no dough no show?

Would this issue be something along the lines of no dough no show?

We are unable to comment regarding why Shawn is not coming to the UK as this information has not been shared with us by Shawn's agent. All we can 100% confirm is that Shawn and ourselves are still under contract and the signing with our company, RetroWrestling.com, will indeed go ahead.

Archived