1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you operate a business whilst imprisoned?

he'll get around minor inconveniences like that by holding the shows in prison.. workers will be bused in and he's got a ready made audience who have no choice but to watch it so he can rightfully claim each shows a sell out.

could mirror tna with their all cage show. 1PW LOCKDOWN~

I have a mate who i keep in touch with who lives over here. He was speaking with a mate of his who lives in Texas USA and is being told that there is rumours floating about of a Danny Rodd owner of UK wrestling company wanting to promote a 1PW vs one of the local indy feds in Texas. He said if i knew anything about it due to me being part of Britwres then to clue him in to tell his pal that lives in the states. I would think it is bollocks but with Danny Rodd you never know.

• Paid Members
I have a mate who i keep in touch with who lives over here. He was speaking with a mate of his who lives in Texas USA and is being told that there is rumours floating about of a Danny Rodd owner of UK wrestling company wanting to promote a 1PW vs one of the local indy feds in Texas. He said if i knew anything about it due to me being part of Britwres then to clue him in to tell his pal that lives in the states. I would think it is bollocks but with Danny Rodd you never know.

That's amazing. Why possible advantages could running a show in conjunction with a Texas indy has for a UK-based indy?

• Paid Members
That's amazing. Why possible advantages could running a show in conjunction with a Texas indy has for a UK-based indy?

Exposure in another country isn't generally a bad thing, but I would say the key word here is RUMOUR. I very much doubt there's anything at all behind this. It's more likely someone's got their wires crossed between the bad shit here and the messing about of Shawn Michaels. Then again, it is Danny Rodd :L

• Paid Members
Exposure in another country isn't generally a bad thing, but I would say the key word here is RUMOUR. I very much doubt there's anything at all behind this. It's more likely someone's got their wires crossed between the bad shit here and the messing about of Shawn Michaels. Then again, it is Danny Rodd :L

Yeah, but, exposure to what end? It's not like Danny would scare any ticket sales from Texas. Yeah, maybe a DVD or two if the Texans deemed the British guys any good, but what's that in return for paying to fly the guys out there in the first place?

The return on that investment just doesn't seem that high to me.

• Paid Members

It's an ego thing. Sprules used to contact foreign promotions too, to claim that he had "interest from overseas".

Or maybe Rodd was looking for another SJK. Another genuine American that would be very much part of the rosta and not just a guest star.

• Paid Members

I'm sure you're videos are lovely, but if you have an opinion why not post it like everyone else? Some of us can't watch youtube videos!

It's an ego thing. Sprules used to contact foreign promotions too, to claim that he had "interest from overseas".

Or maybe Rodd was looking for another SJK. Another genuine American that would be very much part of the rosta and not just a guest star.

Another genuine American that would be very much part of the roster and not just a guest star.

Thank you.

That's what I like to see, spot on opinion. Your only meeting with Rodd left you with the opinion he was no doubt a smug arrogant twat who needs a good shoeing, which is pretty much the mark he leaves on most. Sadly he has no balls so I doubt you'll ever see him again but I can dream. :)

As much as this is a jokey comment you just know IF/WHEN he returns the same guys will all go back to work for him and the same fans will shell out and get ripped off again.

HAHAAH i can picture the travel agent at thomas cook smugly rubbing there hands together as lionmark walks in with a wad of cash so he can book flights for whichever import he wants to wrestle next.

Archived