Sami Callihan

Flash

seen a few vids of the guy and heard bout his czw stuff but is he really that good, cud he be next indy guy to WWE?

I have really enjoyed his work in evolve and wxw this year hes been on top form. But for some reason could not see wwe wanting him

• Paid Members
I Love this guy , Ive watched the WxW a few times and ive saw him live against Trent Seven in Wolverhampton AMAZING

Woah woah woah. Trent Seven? Like Severn Trent Water? Somebody's honest-to-god using that name?

Jesus.

I really hate his general ring attire and look, but he was a pleasant surprise when I watched him last. Can't remember the details but it was a multi-man with mostly people I knew, and i assumed he'd be the weak link in the match. He held his own well and looked quite impressive. Hate that singlet thing he wears though. Nad-huggers with shoulder straps always look bad.

I dont like him, I think hed be a complete fish out of water in the big leagues and he end up getting torn to pieces on forums like this instead of praised. What a lot of people forget is WWE has so much exposure that every weakness and flaw gets exposed... and often.

Archived