Alpha Wrestling Evolution presents 'DangerZone' 16/7/11

Chris.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a behind the scenes thing here - He will Defo be on this show and at FightClub:Pro the day before it was "apparently" Davey who asked to come over he's got no shows anywere else ....

Yes some of the guys on this show are good some not , Tommy Gunn former all star wrestler , Brandon Thomas wrestled for FWA quite regulary , The Hunter Brothers wrestle in WxW and All Star

Hey man, thanks for your interest in the event.

All of the talent on AWE shows are based out of the Midlands, with a few being home-grown talent. As Fish & Chips mentioned Tommy Gunn I believe has done All Star, Brandon Thomas did wrestle for the original FWA and The Hunters have wrestled recently for wXw in Germany and All Star. A lot of the guys seem on AWE shows can also been competing for various other Midlands promotions like Fight Club Pro, FCW, WAR, etc. Damien Dunne works for Triple X and Dragon Pro in Wales too.

Here's a little video that we put together around a year ago just to give people an idea of what to expect:

http://youtu.be/e77l0BVe1Ck

Can't wait for this show, hopefully, Davey Richards will draw loads of new fans to A.W.E.

i must be the only person more interested in the AWE guys than davey richards!!!

But if it brings in new followers to AWE then the better workers on the card may start to get noticed more!! Good times.

But if it brings in new followers to AWE then the better workers on the card may start to get noticed more!! Good times.

Brandon Thomas, The Hunter Brothers and The Heartbreakers are awesome :)

i agree, the hunters, as i have said before are up thier with the best and brandon thomas has been around the block. the younger guys on the show will now have chance to shine in front of, fingers crossed, a much bigger crowd. I really enjoy the AWE shows and midlands wrestling as a whole!!!

great to see a buzz about wrestling in the midlands again!!!

Archived