Alpha Wrestling Evolution presents 'DangerZone' 16/7/11

Chris.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously has to go without saying that without taking into account Davey Richard's match the match of the night from the usual roster was the Tag Team Match, all of the guys put a lot of effort into this match (not saying anyone didn't in the previous matches) but they made this match stand out from the rest.

Def agree with this

I have to agree, Apart from the two matches that opened, i thought the workers involved put on the type of matches that were needed for the place on the card. I thought the face in the second match was dead after that finisher though. Looked evil.

Had to sign up after seeing I've been mentioned. By my real name as well. :laugh:

The finish probably looked more brutal than it was, I folded up but was fine. Hopefully we did what was asked of us by the booker. That was my fifth singles match, I can only learn and improve. Shawn was fantastic to work with. The younger kids were well into it and I got some positive comments/criticism from FCW/KSW workers. I'm happy enough with that for now. :)

Archived