IPHONE 4 videos

Thunder Lips

hi everyone

i filmed a 17 minute video on my iphone a few days ago, now ive put this on my laptop, but whats the best way/site to use to upload this so a friend of mine can download the video its 1.26gb in size, i spent about 8 hours yesterday uploading it to megaupload on for a message to come up when it was done to say i need to buy a premuim account for this upload to count, any advice would be great

thanks!

• Awards Moderator

No worries. Just click the link in my post above yours and download Dropbox. Once it's installed (doesn't take long), there's a public folder in there which you can save the file in. When you open the public folder, there's a setup document provided as standard which tells you step-by-step how to share the file. It's a doddle, even for those not the best with computers.

EDIT: never mind!

• Awards Moderator

It sounds like you've done it correctly. I've just made sure it works and had no problem opening a public link. It might be worth asking your friend to install Dropbox, too, so then you don't need to copy public links but instead can create a shared folder which you can both access and drop files in to without using the link option.

Archived