UK Wrestling Events website

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

For what seems to be the first time ever, I've had a bit of time to work on a personal project. So without further ado, I introduce UK Wrestling Events.

The website does what it says on the tin: lists wrestling events across the UK. Use the map to search for events in your area. No results? Know of an event that is happening in your area? Then you can add it using the simple form on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ukwrestlingevents

Kick the tyres. Give it a go. There's also a optimised version for mobile devices such as iPhone for finding events on the go! Any feedback is welcome, and there's lots of new features coming shortly, although the focus will remain on a map-search service for UK wrestling events.

I look forward to seeing what the ever-critical UKFF thinks! Hopefully you'll approve and will only see this website as a good thing.

Facebook: facebook.com/ukwrestlingevents

Really nice idea, and will definately use.

Couple of things, (I'm on a shitty old version of Explorer in work, whether this is related);

Upon entering my postcode, G44 5LA, when I click on one of the rings on the map, I get "NaN undefined NaN: Nevermind the baws, here's the ICW!" the same happens for the other "NaN undefined NaN: Summerbam"

While displaying doors open and bell times, neither seem to have the dates.

I don't know if it's the map, but when you click on each ring, each "speech bubble" remains overlapping the other(s) I think it may be better if you could only view one at a time to avoid this.

Finally (wishful thinking) any plans for Android users? - Worth a pop!

Cheers

• Paid Members
Really nice idea, and will definately use.

Couple of things, (I'm on a shitty old version of Explorer in work, whether this is related);

Upon entering my postcode, G44 5LA, when I click on one of the rings on the map, I get "NaN undefined NaN: Nevermind the baws, here's the ICW!" the same happens for the other "NaN undefined NaN: Summerbam"

Also, while displaying doors open and bell times, neither seem to have the dates.

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do some testing and bug fixing in Internet Explorer over the course of this evening.

• Paid Members
Sorry just edited with more things as they came to me

Cool. With regards to Android users, there is a mobile-friendly version of the app, but it shouldn't be too hard to extrapolate the functionality into a native Android app. Maybe some point in the next month or so when I get a day or two spare to sit down and write it ;)

Archived