PPW's "RETURN OF THE KING" 15.7.2011 : West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

The evolution league table can be seen on the website www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk. All updated with info i never knew that Justin Thorne has pulled out due to injury and everyone who hasn't faced him gains 3 points.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for the next show already as Ligero is supposedly going to be defending the title on the same night as Storm has a rematch against Paul Malen for the number one contendership and the losers leaves PPW.

Just logged on to put the thread up for the next show, but thought I'd just say a quick thank you again for your positive feedback and touch on a few points covered since I last read the thread on Saturday:

http://www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk/evolutionleague - here is the Evolution League page, including Rules, up-to-date League Table and history of previous matches. And yes, it is worth noting that Steven Xavier looked very good on Friday night. Looks like Lucas Black has a bit of competition at last! :) ...but in all seriousness; at the half way stage, I would like to say that I've always thought trainees in wrestling are often very poorly utilised. Often thrown in way before they are ring-ready just to save the promoter a few pounds and often (very often, actually!) make local shows look shabby/unprofessional. However (and yes, I've said it before but its worth re-emphasising) I have been very proud of all the guys in the Evolution League so far this year and it is now really coming into its own. The matches have been of a high quality and because of its success so far I have been speaking to other Academies of note from around the UK to expand the Evolution League and help take PPW to some more venues in 2012.

(For those that don't know: The Evolution League talent in 2011 has been selected from 2 of the most highly respected Academies in the UK; House of Pain in Nottingham and Premier British Wrestling in Glasgow and consists of: Matt Pedin (HOP), "The Natural" Nate Colt (HOP), Davey Blaze (PBW), Justin Thorne (PBW), Steven Xavier (PBW), "Hellraiser" Brian Wright (HOP), Jamie Feerick (PBW) and "Luscious" Lucas Black (HOP). These guys are definitely names to look out for in 2012!)

Cupcake - I'm 99% (well 100% tbh!) sure who you are and I know you are quite the follower of Midlands wrestling, so thank you for noticing we are something a little different! Your comment was much appreciated.

Baz Windham - How dare you forget the bananas! :D

Bremenmurray - thanks for your support so far. Hope to see you next time :)

Fish n Chips - There are always 2 front row seats waiting for the UK's Number One Wrestling Fan!

Thanks

Guys

Archived