UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all, stumblled across this thread and would be very interested in joing next available oppertunity, cpuple of questions, whens the next oppertunity and do you have to stick to one team or you can choose whoever for every match

thanks guys

hi all, stumblled across this thread and would be very interested in joing next available oppertunity, cpuple of questions, whens the next oppertunity and do you have to stick to one team or you can choose whoever for every match

thanks guys

As I haven't done the admin work of removing them yet, CSKA are currently still available in Division 2 if you wish to join. You have to stick to the same team for the rest of the season. If you want to join make sure to post your PSN name here so that your opponents know who to add, and check the fixtures on the first post to see who you have to play.

Bordeaux 8 - 3 Wolfsburg. Grafite (3)

Jussie

Plasil

Andre (4)

Wendel(2)

A game of two halves really. No really. A very even and close first half ended 4-3. An end to end half were both sides attacked with reckless abandon could've so easily finished level at half time as with the last kick of the half Grafite fluffed a one on one chance. The second half was when things changed. It was a demolition. Bordeaux tore Wolfsburg apart and used their pacey attackers to make the lumbering Wolfsburg defence resemble the complete bag of shite that they are. Grafite tried. Again he keeps scoring but he's a lazy tosser. Only runs when he has the ball but he does have a powerful shot and he remains the leagues top scorer (that list will be updated soon I promise! ;) )

A well deserved win for Wmxx. Good game. Shame the 2nd half wasn't more like the first though !;)

Sunderland 2-0 Spartak

Cattermole, Gyan

A fun game and much needed win for Sunderland, Cattermole opened the scoring getting onto a Gyan lofted throughball and it was Gyan who completed the win on 43' mins after a mix up at the defence let him 1v1 with the keeper. Gordon had his work to do and kept Sunderland a clean sheet.

• Paid Members

Sunderland 2-0 Spartak

Still looking for my first win despite a couple of good draws against two of the most in form players in the UKFF's Fifa circles. Cattermole and Gyan are your Sunderland scorers, but make sure you put down El Nicko Loco as the assister in both cases thanks to some crap defending. What I'm really lacking is anything even remotely creative in the final third. I think I only had one shot on target here and even that was near the end of the game. I kept bombing it long up front and that didn't help me fare much better either.

DIDDUMS.

Edit- Still, I fared better than my clash with BumClasshero, the fucking menace.

Stoke 0-2 Sporting Zapater, Valdes.

A good close game. Pete had more shots on target and was unlucky not to score.

I'll upload the first goal because I was quite pleased with it - Zapareter cut inside the box on the left wing and then curled a shot which hit the woodwork and bounced in off the woodwork and in. The second came from a misplaced pass which I then through balled to Valdes who placed a nice shot past the keeper.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/83672527

Archived