UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Bordeaux 1 Spartak 1

My winning run which stretches something like 15 games over the two seasons has come to an end. Only myself to blame as i missed some good chances with my best striker Wendel. Spartak defended well and made it hard for me to play through them before taking the lead just before half time with their first real attack (not sure who scored). I was level just after half time but couldn't find the winner.

Modeste scored my goal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besiktas 4 (bobo 2, guti 2), Schalke 3 (scorers?)

played over two seperate 45 minutes as we lost connection with Besiktas winning 2-1 in the first game thanks to a brace from Bobo in his first game of the tournament.

second game, schalke took the lead only for Guti to equalise and then slot away a pen for 2-1, Schalke hit back at the end to finish 2-2

combined scores of the two 45 minutes, Besiktas 4-3 Schalke.

Bolton 0-1werder Bremen

Wesley

Game ruined fir Bolton after early sending off.very hard fought game and played well by both teams. Why Bolton don't have sturridge I don't know

Bolton 0-1werder Bremen

Wesley

Game ruined fir Bolton after early sending off.very hard fought game and played well by both teams. Why Bolton don't have sturridge I don't know

Think all loan players got sent back to their parent clubs in the last squad update for this years game.

Think all loan players got sent back to their parent clubs in the last squad update for this years game.

When I think about it I'm sure custom games use squads from the disc

Archived